2021 Season, Week 2 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 09/19/21

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
No

data

Forbes #1
Fuck, man, we should start a Health Watch thread or something. Seems like all of us are facing our mortality now or signs of now.

Compared to my daily habits 10 years ago, far cry.

Eating, exercise, speeding, mouthing off, alcohol, safety equip/protocols...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
During a typical workweek, Who wakes up the earliest? Any 4am-ers here?

My step father woke up at 4am for about 48 years for his job. I don't know how the frick he did it. I get up around 7 and hate it.

Rev

Staff member
My alarm is set for 5:45 but may dog wakes me up anywhere from 4 to 5:15. Really can't get back to sleep after that.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Yeah, but you Mountain Zone sissies still get a good night's sleep after a SNF/TNF game.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If Garrett at the helm, almost guarantee Ezekiel Elliott gets +25 rushes today.

This'll be interesting to see how the gameplan goes as, on the surface, it would seem that a similar vs Tampa Bay pass-heavy strategy would be called for today.

I feel the opposite. This is the week to run heavy.

Their run defense isn't great. Plus they have a good pass rusher and we have Steele playing.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Who else has DirecTV Sunday Ticket?

If Sunday Ticket moves to Amazon, is this a good thing? DirecTV is available on both platforms - cable and streaming. Whereas Amazon is streaming only and it’d probably turn off some viewers because it’d also require them to upgrade their internet speeds package. Furthermore, watching on your smaller computer screen vs the +50” TV
You can cast the games to your TV. That's what I do.

Rev

Staff member
I feel the opposite. This is the week to run heavy.

Their run defense isn't great. Plus they have a good pass rusher and we have Steele playing.
Just not worried about the offense at all. I think we will move the ball at will regardless. Stopping their offense is what Im concerned with.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You can cast the games to your TV. That's what I do.
I did this just last night. The Tech game wasn't on TV, so I cast it to the TV in the mancave and we played pool while we watched.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Tedy Bruschi is one of the few members of the national media who I've seen hold Lamar Jackson accountable for his shortcomings.

Given his track record in the playoffs and vs top teams, there should be more discussion whether or not he's worth $40M+ just like there was with Dak.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Tedy Bruschi is one of the few members of the national media who I've seen hold Lamar Jackson accountable for his shortcomings.

Given his track record in the playoffs and vs top teams, there should be more discussion whether or not he's worth $40M+ just like there was with Dak.
It does seem like teams have figured out how to take away what Jackson likes best and he and his OC haven't adjusted yet.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I just saw that Browns DB Ronnie Harrison was fined for that dustup with former Eagles WR and current Chiefs coach Greg Lewis but no punishment for Lewis.

Since when has it ever been acceptable for a coach to come flying in and pushing an opposing player?

Top Bottom