2021 Season, Week 2 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chargers | 09/19/21

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Who else has DirecTV Sunday Ticket?

If Sunday Ticket moves to Amazon, is this a good thing? DirecTV is available on both platforms - cable and streaming. Whereas Amazon is streaming only and it’d probably turn off some viewers because it’d also require them to upgrade their internet speeds package. Furthermore, watching on your smaller computer screen vs the +50” TV
Just get Chromecast or a fire stick and stream to your TV.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just get Chromecast or a fire stick and stream to your TV.
Yeah most people have high speed internet and can stream. You don't even need cable internet anymore. I have Tmobiles whole home internet and I can stream 3 TVs easy with it for not much money.

The cable internet company here can suck a dick. Told be is would be over $10,000 to hook my home up and wouldn't even do it if I paid. Hoping for fiber to come through eventually.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You ever heard of Top Golf? I've never been but I hear it's like a nightclub for golfers. Seems like an business model destined to struggle, but apparently they're doing well.
We have 4golf here. It’s about the same thing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You ever heard of Top Golf? I've never been but I hear it's like a nightclub for golfers. Seems like an business model destined to struggle, but apparently they're doing well.
It's fun for both serious golfers and casual fans. It's like mini golf on steroids with way better food and drinks. It's fun, did it once with a bunch of attorneys at a CLE.

data

Forbes #1
They have been getting propped too much for beating a shitty Falcons team.
The interesting teams this year, riser and faller, are the Cardinals and Titans. Does the 20th century style game of the Titans finally catch up to them this season? Under the radar, is the critical Year #3 for QBs to 'prove it' for Kyler Murray where he takes the team to at least Divisional Round?

data

Forbes #1
If Garrett at the helm, almost guarantee Ezekiel Elliott gets +25 rushes today.

This'll be interesting to see how the gameplan goes as, on the surface, it would seem that a similar vs Tampa Bay pass-heavy strategy would be called for today.

data

Forbes #1
In 2020, Justin Herbert ranked #4 in pass attempts.

Over/under is 55, just one TD under all-time high of 63.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Phil with two cups pots of coffee this morning

data

Forbes #1
Usually I wake up naturally at 5AM. It is rare I sleep ever past 7.
You do it because you gotta get out of the house quickly for your commute? Or cuz you try to fit in a workout, jerk-off, long breakfast, etc before your commute?

Top Bottom