2021 Season | Week 16 | Gameday Chatter Thread, Saturday Night | 12/25/21

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Yea they could just as easily lose that first game as we could, particularly if it's the Rams or Tampa.
I thinks the Rams can beat the Packers. They’ve got the DL to get into Rodgers face and force him to move in the pocket, which doesn’t help his foot. TB is definite thorn too but not sure how they do with all their injuries on offense.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
This is an interesting and fair point you brought up. Given Prescott and the offense's struggles in recent weeks, it probably would be better for the Cowboys to take their chances out in the wintery elements of Green Bay. If you put Rodgers and that offense in a nice climate controlled setting like AT&T Stadium, there are fairly good odds that they're going to score close to 30. I doubt this Cowboys offense could keep up with Green Bay's offense under pristine playing conditions. So maybe playing out in the elements levels the playing field a bit more.
108 rating at home, 104 rating away. I’d have to roll the dice and hope the neutral climate and home crowd at ATT helped Dallas more than it would help the Packers. The current Cowboys have never been a team that plays well in the cold.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Adams dropping that pass is the only reason Cleveland still had a chance.
I already have nightmares of Adams raping Anthony Brown repeatedly.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I already have nightmares of Adams raping Anthony Brown repeatedly.
I would imagine Diggs will be following him. They did this with Mike Evans and im sure others as well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would imagine Diggs will be following him. They did this with Mike Evans and im sure others as well.
At least Diggs can find the ball. Rodgers isn't afraid to throw to Adam's when he is covered because usually the corner never looks for the ball.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom