2021 Season | Week 15 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Giants | 12/19/21

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, who all is watching the games today?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Rooting for Cleveland and Indy.
The Colts game is interesting. Do we want the Cards to lose? Don't we want that 3-way tie? We definitely want the Browns to win.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Colts game is interesting. Do we want the Cards to lose? Don't we want that 3-way tie? We definitely want the Browns to win.
I mean assuming we lose to the Cards it's going to be hard to get a 3 way tie that benefits us. If we beat the Cards they won't get a 3 way tie.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Rooting for Cards. If they lose its 2 in a row and we would be facing the caged animal! Let them win and not feel so desperate.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Fuck NFL.com.

I want to strangle their IT department and shit on their chest. Their “scores page” is always broken.
No shit, what a joke of a website. They really care about the fans don’t they?:jerk

Sheik

DCC 4Life
No shit, what a joke of a website. They really care about the fans don’t they?:jerk
Good, I’m not the only one that notices. With how many billions they make, you’d think they could throw a few bucks at their website.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Rooting for Cards. If they lose its 2 in a row and we would be facing the caged animal! Let them win and not feel so desperate.
Orrrr.... They lose and start getting worried and panic. Start pressing and making more and more mistakes.

The narrative can be spun any way you want it.

Top Bottom