2021 Season | Week 15 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Giants | 12/19/21

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
hes been struggling there for sure.
Yeah it hasn't been great. I'm not ready to give up on the guy or anything but he needs to be better to start. But I also know this stuff takes time. Biadasz started the year pretty rough and has actually been playing very well since.

But Biadasz had some tough matchups early on.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Meh, I'm not giving up on Mongo yet. I hope that when we kill the hapless and very injured Giants, we don't credit Williams being in there too much and fail to account that he's going against a demoralized and beat up Giants front vs Jonathan Allen.
All I know is they need to figure it out. If we need to run, we cannot do it with him at LG. The line needs to gel before the playoffs.

ZeroClub

UFA
Meh, I'm not giving up on Mongo yet. I hope that when we kill the hapless and very injured Giants, we don't credit Williams being in there too much and fail to account that he's going against a demoralized and beat up Giants front vs Jonathan Allen.
Yeah, people will make a lot of the change. The team might not, but ...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
All I know is they need to figure it out. If we need to run, we cannot do it with him at LG. The line needs to gel before the playoffs.
How many games has he played at that position again? Three or four? Williams has played four years now. (Edit, five years.)

Maybe Williams is the best option for the rest of this year, but we know he's going to get run over and hold.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Man, the Fox pregame used to be at least a little entertainment. It is shit now.

Cotton

Staff member
Have I told you guys that I'm off for the next 2 weeks?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know all of you assholes can watch this live but I need a good stream again.

Top Bottom