2021 Season | Week 13 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Saints | 12/2/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
McCarthys offense in GB was way better than what I’m seeing in Dallas…why doesn’t he take over the play-calling? It’s obvious Boy Wonder has lost the mojo.

UncleMilti

Staff member
We struggled, but we won...compared to before the Saints game started, do you feel better about this team this morning after the win?
No way do I feel better. Dak is struggling and the coaching staff is back to deferring to PT Barnum and not playing the best players. LVE and Elliott come to mind.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

When you get turnovers like that, the idea is to not go 3 and out after each one. Pick sixes are nice though.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Yeah and look at out schedule the rest of the way. We play a bunch of shitty NFC East teams and the Cards. Just keep winning, I don't care how.
You can argue NO was shitty too, yet we couldn’t put them away. Imagine if that game had the refs from Thanksgiving. Holy shit. Probably a loss.

UncleMilti

Staff member

When you get turnovers like that, the idea is to not go 3 and out after each one. Pick sixes are nice though.
Exactly. We aren’t scoring off the TOs and 3 and outs like the first 7 games. Marked differences and it’s showing on the scoreboard.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Just look at the Saints depth chart...it is a damn mess. This should have been a blowout if the offense carried its water.
Without Hill running they had zero offense. And yet we couldn’t stop him, and we didn’t put up 35-40 points. I’m not confident in these next 5 games.

UncleMilti

Staff member
Dak has lost his pocket awareness and he looks slow moving around back there. I do believe whoever or whatever that has tried to make him into a pocket passer and told him not to run-it’s fucked up his game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Dak has lost his pocket awareness and he looks slow moving around back there. I do believe whoever or whatever that has tried to make him into a pocket passer and told him not to run-it’s fucked up his game.
There have been so many times he has had clear running lanes, and didn't take them. It's silly and frustrating.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, I hated that call.

One, it's a bad playcall given the point in the game we were in and the fact that Zeke is running on one leg.

Did I mention we have 3 Pro Bowl caliber receivers?

So how in the world is this play even an option here and why the hell is Dak making him the #1 option on the play?

Just dumb all around and one of the many issues going wrong with the offense right now.

Cotton

Staff member

Best sideline receiver I have seen in a very long time.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom