2021 Season | Week 13 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Saints | 12/2/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You damn slackers. I have a busy day at work and come home to no chatter thread. Every damn one of you should take a lap. Go Cowboys.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Woo fuckin hoo!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So damn ready to see what Micah can do with Lawrence on the field. Should be even better when Gregory gets back.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So damn ready to see what Micah can do with Lawrence on the field. Should be even better when Gregory gets back.
That's assuming Lawrence's foot lets him play better than Basham has lately. Basham hasn't been bad.

I'm definitely keen to see the run defense improve with Tank though. Stuff that, get ahead on the scoreboard, and the pass rush will take care of itself.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think you need to pump the brakes.

He's been playing primarily DE for how long now?

It's gonna take him a half to adjust.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
And please don't make the playmaker handle other folks' assignments.

Tell him where to go

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Been getting picked on in the middle of the field.

Where's that Urlacher-type shit, LVE?

It's $ making time, brah.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Tysom gonna make that QB money tonight

data

Forbes #1
So tomorrow night is Drew Pearsons A Football Life on NFL network at 8 Central. Its followed by Emmitts A Football Life at 9 if you guys are interested.
A Football Life: The DCC

~cue sappy music~

Narrator: It all began with a penis, Chad’s penis. Or was it? From that point on, there had to be a better way. Cyber-pilgrims fleeing nephew persecution established a new home on a new continent to chat, and chat freely. Even without a chat room, this contingent of malcontents forged a bond that has lasted almost two decades. This is the story of the DCC

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wait. 3 game suspension for a fake vaccination card and misrepresenting a vaccination for the Buccaneer players? Rodgers got what?

What a load of Bullshit.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
A Football Life: The DCC

~cue sappy music~

Narrator: It all began with a penis, Chad’s penis. Or was it? From that point on, there had to be a better way. Cyber-pilgrims fleeing nephew persecution established a new home on a new continent to chat, and chat freely. Even without a chat room, this contingent of malcontents forged a bond that has lasted almost two decades. This is the story of the DCC
I would frame that, phi I mean wtf you are.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You damn slackers. I have a busy day at work and come home to no chatter thread. Every damn one of you should take a lap. Go Cowboys.

Not me, I haven't started a thread in like 15 years, I'm not about to now so I'm blameless.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Wait. 3 game suspension for a fake vaccination card and misrepresenting a vaccination? Rodgers got what?

What a load of Bullshit.
So not everyone is getting the Rodgers rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom