2021 Season | Week 13 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Saints | 12/2/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
theyre pretty damn good against the run. Lead the league at 3.4 ypc. Number 3 in total rush yards.
Eh I thought the last few games the Saints got run all over. I stand corrected.

In fairness the Saints have a good defense and beat the Bucs.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
You shut up, bitch!

I know your allergies struggle with happy thoughts, but your gonna just have to suck it up. We won an ugly road game, lead the division by 3 games, have 11 days to refresh and THE FUCKING CALVARY is coming.

Snort Flonase. Buckle up.
What calvary….Hill and Gregory? They don’t play offense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For you guys calling for more Pollard, outside of his 58 yard run, he was 6 carries for 13 yards, which is atrocious and worse than what Zeke was giving us. That's not the answer.
I mean that run was the difference in the game, so sort of important. But neither guy is consistently doing shit on the ground. In that situation I'll take the occasional home fun over the guy with an occasional 5 yard run.

But I really don't think Zeke is healthy. He looks slow and hurt.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Eh I thought the last few games the Saints got run all over. I stand corrected.

In fairness the Saints have a good defense and beat the Bucs.
Saints have a damn good D and if lobster lifter was playing it would have been a toss up tonight imo

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Why do you want to diminish or zero out Pollard's 58 yard run? That won the game, and no-way-in-hell Zeke makes that play.

It's a splash-play league. Pollard can give you those. Zeke can't.

Because consistent yards are waaaaaay more important than that one splash play in a game.

Important play no doubt and a fantastic run, but if you plan on getting plays like that on a regular basis, you're going to lose. A lot.

The point is, neither running back was good in this game, so if anyone thinks Zeke is the issue, it's bigger than that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saints have a damn good D and if lobster lifter was playing it would have been a toss up tonight imo
Yeah he hits more passes but he definitely takes way more sacks and probably also throws some picks. I mean Hill did pretty well with his legs and you lose all that with Eating a Dub in there.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I mean that run was the difference in the game, so sort of important. But neither guy is consistently doing shit on the ground. In that situation I'll take the occasional home fun over the guy with an occasional 5 yard run.

But I really don't think Zeke is healthy. He looks slow and hurt.

It was definitely important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom