2021 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Raiders @ Cowboys | 11/25/21

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah. We already have that in Parsons.

They have used him as a wild-card because he honestly is not a safety for everybody.

We dodged a bullet with that trade rumor.
If we gave up two 1's in 2019 when it was first rumored that would've been Lamb and Parsons, definitely not great.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Fucking bullshit. This is getting old. My walk away moment is right around the corner. The fucking joy is gone.
I reached this point in 2018, then the trade for Cooper worked out and they sucked me back in. Interest waned and then they finally got rid of Garrett. Honestly, if it weren’t for this board, I probably wouldn’t bother any longer.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

Is this supposed to make Redskins fans feel like they don't have the next Gus Frerotte?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Seahawks are a bad team that people still think can be good because of their QB.

They have lost guys from their front office to other teams and it clearly has weakened them.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I remember when there was never, ever an empty seat at RFK. Then their new stadium.

That last shot with a family with a couple of kids up in the nosebleeds with two sections to themselves is funny.

I am starting to doubt that these attendance figures are accurate.

So I go to Yahoo to see if they posted the attendance yet.

I get this immediately.

1638241702403.png

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They just aired a local ad for a Jaguar dealership and they actually paid some slob to deliver a cheap ass Morgan Freeman impression.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wilson has looked like a bottom 5-10 QB the last few weeks.
I don't think he has been asked to do as much as he has with Waldron as his OC.

Waldron is a weirdo like McVay. He expects a QB to deliver the ball to a spot regardless of noise and blocking.

The Seahawks OL has been dogshit since forever. Wilson has usually been able to use the horseshoe up his fucking ass to get lucky so many times.

Just might be a bad mix with player and system.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
wilson taking that sack was inexcusable. He had plenty of time to throw that shit away.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Whoa. Skins defense completely choked and let a WR run free.

:lol

Top Bottom