2021 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Raiders @ Cowboys | 11/25/21

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brown tries, but he’s no better than a #2. He’s not better than our top three, and I’d take Cedrick Wilson straight up over Watkins 10 times out of 10.

Jackson is a scorer not a passer, and they need much better targets if he’s ever going to become one
I think he'd bring those targets down. No great receiver is going to make Jackson throw the ball better.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I think he'd bring those targets down. No great receiver is going to make Jackson throw the ball better.
It makes a huge difference, every practice, every offseason, and of course in games!

The definition of ‘throwing better’ means pass catchers catch higher percentages for greater distance and effectiveness— which is what great WRs bring.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It makes a huge difference, every practice, every offseason, and of course in games!

The definition of ‘throwing better’ means pass catchers catch higher percentages for greater distance and effectiveness— which is what great WRs bring.
No not really. I mean Jackson gets a lot of wide open targets because of his rushing ability. If you took away his legs his numbers would plummet.

Top Bottom