2021 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Raiders @ Cowboys | 11/25/21

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I guess Dak is pissed off again

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t even wanna beat the dead horse, you guys know what happened.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Loss to the fucking Raiders.

The Raiders.

These frauds may hold on to win the division but they aren't don't a damn thing after that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is just an awful loss.

Mistakes, but referees make our stupid ass fans angry.

We really made all of those calls possible, do you dumbasses not understand that?

This is not a well-oiled machine.

It is a talented team that really could do something, but I think there is a lot of stupid that has not been discovered.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
That was the lamest 33 points scored I think I've ever seen. Offense looked dysfunctional from start to finish, and the defense couldn't do shit outside of Micah. Weak.

The Eagles don't have to get on a plane the rest of the season. And we've lost 2 of 3 and look terrible doing it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was the lamest 33 points scored I think I've ever seen. Offense looked dysfunctional from start to finish, and the defense couldn't do shit outside of Micah. Weak.

The Eagles don't have to get on a plane the rest of the season. And we've lost 2 of 3 and look terrible doing it.
Hold on.

You are now worried about the division?

Well, you should be.

These dumbasses can't get out of their own way.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
This is just an awful loss.

Mistakes, but referees make our stupid ass fans angry.

We really made all of those calls possible, do you dumbasses not understand that?

This is not a well-oiled machine.

It is a talented team that really could do something, but I think there is a lot of stupid that has not been discovered.
There was a drive early on that it felt like every 3rd and medium was teased for a 1st down. Every time you thought the defense was coming off the field, yellow flag. That shit adds up and tires out a defense.

I think we should be irate with the ref. I would literally murder them right now if they were standing in front of me.

But yes, the team is not 8-2 good, they more than likely will not win a playoff game, and the QB isn’t worth the contract he just signed. I agree, they suck a dick.

Top Bottom