2021 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Raiders @ Cowboys | 11/25/21

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Hold on.

You are now worried about the division?

Well, you should be.

These dumbasses can't get out of their own way.
Remember when everyone was shouting out to the sky…”the division is locked up!!” Are you not entertained??

ZeroClub

UFA
Cooper, Lamb, Gregory, and probably D-Law.

Give me just one of these guys today, just one, doesn't matter which one, and you have a win.

dpf1123

DCC 4Life
Hold on.

You are now worried about the division?

Well, you should be.

These dumbasses can't get out of their own way.
Damn right I'm worried about the division the way this team is playing. We have three straight road games, anyone think we go 3-0 there? I don't.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Even if you think the calls were equal and we deserved to lose. In what universe should half those calls been made?
Yep. Even if we'd won , that game was no fun to watch. At all. Are you listening, NFL?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cooper, Lamb, Gregory, and probably D-Law.

Give me just one of these guys today, just one, doesn't matter which one, and you have a win.
Cooper, Lamb and Lawrence should be back next week. Gregory is out at least one more game I believe.

This team better figure some shit out.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
FWIW. Through 11 weeks the NFL is averaging 23 more penalties each week than the average for last year. That is nuts.

I’m going back to Pessimistic/realistic Shoop

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I doubt it because I'm sure the ratings were off the charts. But if they keep this shit up eventually people will get sick of it.
It's a captive audience on TGiving and the Cowboys, so the ratings will be great. But that means more people saw that shitshow.

I bet they're getting blistered on twitter right now.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a captive audience on TGiving and the Cowboys, so the ratings will be great. But that means more people saw that shitshow.

I bet they're getting blistered on twitter right now.
As they should, this was embarrassingly bad officiating. Plain and simple. Not an excuse for the loss. There were just so many awful penalties I can't even count them all.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel Terrible that Michah Parsons is associated with this mess.

That guy is a future HOFer if he stays together.
Gets the sack to for fucking 3rd and 18. Of course they just throw a bomb up assuming a penalty. I mean Jesus fucking christ. Parsons literally did everything to get the ball back to the offense with that play and we can't just stop a 3rd and fucking 18.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I doubt it because I'm sure the ratings were off the charts. But if they keep this shit up eventually people will get sick of it.
It gets me back to not wanting to watch it. They are so selective on what they call it is ridiculous. The failure to call the hit out of bounds when Dallas was driving in the third. Making them take the FG instead of a likely TD. It was glaring.

the team definitely didn’t do enough to win. More drops by receivers. Dakis paid like and wants to be “the guy” he is going to have to overcome some of these things.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We really need Cooper and Lamb back

Lawrence is a giant question mark.
I think Lawrence was close for this game. I feel good he will be back.

But yeah the most important piece is Cooper and Lamb. Brown isn't cutting it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Agree about the receivers.
Think Lawrence's return is badly needed since Parsons isn't getting much help from the other pass rushers.
Lawrence from 2017, sure. Not sure what we are getting from this version.

Gregory is who I’m missing. (And of course a start DT)

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Gets the sack to for fucking 3rd and 18. Of course they just throw a bomb up assuming a penalty. I mean Jesus fucking christ. Parsons literally did everything to get the ball back to the offense with that play and we can't just stop a 3rd and fucking 18.
That was an MVP type play he made, only for it all to be cheapened by a WTF PI call where the receiver literally grabbed the helmet of the DB

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Lawrence from 2017, sure. Not sure what we are getting from this version.

Gregory is who I’m missing. (And of course a start DT)
Lawrence draws double teams and can take heat off of Parsons. He's very disruptive even if the sack numbers don't show it.
Might be an option to kick inside on passing downs while Parsons and Gregory shoot off the edges.

Top Bottom