2021 Season | Week 11 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Chiefs | 11/21/21

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
While we're on this, why have none of our intrepid reporters found out what is the deal with Josh Ball? Not saying he's Tyron Smith, but he can't fill in a game or two? Does he look that bad or did he get hurt again or what?
They are hiding him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Trying to apply meaning to any individual NFL game is pointless. You have completely random shit like the Titans losing to the Texans, Colt McCoy beating both the 49ers and Seahawks while getting obliterated by PJ Walker and the Panthers in between, Buffalo getting murdered by the Colts and so forth.

Our OL had a horrific game in a very hostile stadium and completely handicapped the offense. We were down our top WR, lost our next top WR by halftime and were left with a guy who has barely played in 2 months operating as our number 1 WR, and our boy genius OC never adjusted to what should've been a smash mouth running-oriented attack. Pretty straightforward.

Dak played like shit but he's still a strong MVP candidate and we're still one of the top Super Bowl contenders in the league. Just beat the Raiders, get a little healthier and we'll be fine.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is like Collinsworth and Michaels are in pain that the Steelers just blew it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dak played like shit but he's still a strong MVP candidate and we're still one of the top Super Bowl contenders in the league. Just beat the Raiders, get a little healthier and we'll be fine.
We will struggle to do that.

I hope the Prescott MVP talk stops after this effort.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe the blueprint is to lose both starting DEs, a starting DT, a starting WR, a starting LT, other chaos on the OL, plus another few injuries for good measure.
Well I hope to God we can avoid COVID the rest of the year, because we have a hard time doing that.

Tony D

DCC 4Life
Seeing Bosa rushing from inside is what we'll be doing on passing downs with Tank, Gregory and Micha.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We will struggle to do that.

I hope the Prescott MVP talk stops after this effort.
I'd be surprised if we didn't dominate with the run game with Tyron back and Dak should have a bounce back game. He might not dominate with Lamb possibly out but I'd be surprised if he wasn't very efficient.

It won't be a Falcons-style ass whipping but it should be something like 31-20.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Injuries were the only thing that could take this season from us, and apparently it is.
I told you people there is only so much adversity this team can take before it folds.

They will feel sorry for themselves, come out flat against a bad Raiders team and suddenly, we aren't nearly as great as everyone thinks we are.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd be surprised if we didn't dominate with the run game with Tyron back and Dak should have a bounce back game. He might not dominate with Lamb possibly out but I'd be surprised if he wasn't very efficient.

It won't be a Falcons-style ass whipping but it should be something like 31-20.
There is no guarantee Smith plays. Even if he does, for what?

As for Prescott, well, we now know, he needs Cooper. Or at least the threat of him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
There is no guarantee Smith plays. Even if he does, for what?

As for Prescott, well, we now know, he needs Cooper. Or at least the threat of him.
The offense today was a function of the OL playing like shit, not Cooper's absence. Obviously it didn't help but I expect Dak to bounce back with or without Cooper and even Lamb against the Raiders, although it'll have to be part of a more balanced attack.

Tyron practiced all week and Rapoport or whoever said he wasn't playing today basically so that he wouldn't have to play 2 games in 5 days, so I'd bet pretty heavily that he plays.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Trying to apply meaning to any individual NFL game is pointless. You have completely random shit like the Titans losing to the Texans, Colt McCoy beating both the 49ers and Seahawks while getting obliterated by PJ Walker and the Panthers in between, Buffalo getting murdered by the Colts and so forth.
I'd be on board with this if it wasn't our second really disappointing performance in just 3 weeks.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'd be on board with this if it wasn't our second really disappointing performance in just 3 weeks.
The answers you seek will come over the next 3-4 weeks, slitting wrists over it now isn't going to make any difference.

Top Bottom