2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
If I'm Houston, I don't want Tua as part of the deal. Give me picks and more picks. At least Watson stays in the AFC (not Philly).

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If I'm Houston, I don't want Tua as part of the deal. Give me picks and more picks. At least he stays in the AFC.
If they don't take Tua, they get zero in 2022 since that pick belongs to the Eagles.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
you're assuming they're enamored with the QB crop next April
It is not that. Typically when you trade a top player, you want that first immediately. The Dolphins are in a tough spot with only one 1st and the talent on their team.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If they don't take Tua, they get zero in 2022 since that pick belongs to the Eagles.
The Dolphins have the 49ers 1st though, so that's something.

If they can flip Tua for a 2 they can give the Texans a 1 and two 2's in 2022, plus God knows what after that.

I personally don't give a shit what happens as long as Watson doesn't end up in the NFC East.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Dolphins have the 49ers 1st though, so that's something.

If they can flip Tua for a 2 they can give the Texans a 1 and two 2's in 2022, plus God knows what after that.

I personally don't give a shit what happens as long as Watson doesn't end up in the NFC East.
Redskins would be a pain in the ass for sure. I'm still shocked the NFL is just going to let the guy play. All of this and it's like everyone in the NFL forgot what he did.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Redskins would be a pain in the ass for sure. I'm still shocked the NFL is just going to let the guy play. All of this and it's like everyone in the NFL forgot what he did.
Yea, it's ridiculous.

He has a no-trade clause though and it's been reported he would turn down a trade to Philly, and I'd assume he'd turn down Washington as well considering they're just a complete shit show on and off the field.

Miami is supposedly his preferred destination along with Denver or something, so I very highly doubt we'll see him in the division.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea, it's ridiculous.

He has a no-trade clause though and it's been reported he would turn down a trade to Philly, and I'd assume he'd turn down Washington as well considering they're just a complete shit show on and off the field.

Miami is supposedly his preferred destination along with Denver or something, so I very highly doubt we'll see him in the division.
Yeah I think he just wants to live the Miami life? Honestly their team isn't very impressive. I'm sure he will win there but they aren't Superbowl contenders with Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom