2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This entire fiasco is suspect. Have we even got a reason the Skins offices were raided? There is shenanigans going on.
This isn't Watergate. They are dressing down their whole organization and somebody found this laying out there and weaponized it.

Stars

DCC 4Life
This isn't Watergate. They are dressing down their whole organization and somebody found this laying out there and weaponized it.
ha yeah I didn't mean to imply it was a great conspiracy. I guess my point was, there had to be 10s of thousands of emails. and they picked out one. I promise you there are other incriminating emails that they chose to ignore. Either that or they stumbled on this one out of sheer luck.

data

Forbes #1
Keyshawn Johnson on his ESPN radio show blasted Gruden. Thought he was going to defend Gruden, but nooooooo. Straight up said Gruden “talks out of both sides of his mouth” and “cannot be trusted.” Insinuated that Keyshawn was kicked out of Tampa Bay because he was going to expose Gruden and that the public falls for Gruden’s deception because Gruden uses big football terminology and talks endlessly.

wow

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What can the NFL do (at least officially)? Gruden made these comments before he was an NFL employee as an ESPN employee.

How about we fine players for tweets made in high school then?
You would be surprised the extent they could go to extract their pound of flesh for the social justice mob.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Notch another for the woke crowd and the fake NFL.
Nah. Fox News or National Review would've fired him too. And with so many of his players being black, there's a good chance he would've lost the locker room. Some firings are justifiable.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I also was thinking that. I remember seeing something come across my phone how it was unlikely Smith was going to be kept as NFL PA rep.

Then like two days later, Oh, here's another story about Smith in the news, what's this? Gruden said something about him? Ok.

Not realizing what it was about to blow up into.

Yeah, no coincidence there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom