2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Happening even sooner than I expected.

No chance he's back after this season one way or the other and I imagine they'll go after a young offensive-minded type, so hopefully they prefer Bienimy or Leftwich, or maybe even Brady in Carolina.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Happening even sooner than I expected.

No chance he's back after this season one way or the other and I imagine they'll go after a young offensive-minded type, so hopefully they prefer Bienimy or Leftwich, or maybe even Brady in Carolina.
He will probably be given the choice to make the decision for them rather than firing him.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
He will probably be given the choice to make the decision for them rather than firing him.
There's definitely a "mutual decision to part ways" headline in their future.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Doubt he makes 3 more games.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't understand why guys don't lean into stuff like this. It's not like he broke the law.

"It sucks for my wife that this got out, but are you gonna turn that shit down?"
I actually think his wife posted something about how he needed a night out with a picture of her watching kids. Sounds like she is cool with it. At that point who really cares. Jerry had hookers on their knees in front of him and no one gives a shit. I agree, step into it, say who cares and move on. When you're the coach on a college football team and it's a student it's one thing. But you're a professional coach in a league where people do far worse. I'm with you. But instead he reverted to the college coach mentality of oh fuck, better try to backtrack as hard as possible.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah, I thought the whole bit about not flying back with the team so he could go to his bar was much worse than anything with the girl.

If it were just about the girl, I bet most players would be giving him a silent attaboy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, I thought the whole bit about not flying back with the team so he could go to his bar was much worse than anything with the girl.

If it were just about the girl, I bet most players would be giving him a silent attaboy.
That was my opinion from the start too. Like how do you not fly back with the team after a crushing loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom