2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's such a weird situation no one knows what to do.
I read somewhere that he was just a few catches shy of getting a contract bonus and he felt they were trying to avoid having to pay it by not targeting him, and that's why he walked off.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I read somewhere that he was just a few catches shy of getting a contract bonus and he felt they were trying to avoid having to pay it by not targeting him, and that's why he walked off.
According to Rappaport (IKR) it was over and injury concern. He didn't feel like he was over and injury but Ariana felt that if he was able to suit up he could play.

Rev

Staff member
Would make sense considering the last tweet. Not being able to cut him because of injury issues.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Of course he's the victim, like always.

Least surprising thing ever. Lie down with dogs, get fleas.

Rev

Staff member
Of course he's the victim, like always.

Least surprising thing ever. Lie down with dogs, get fleas.
It does make sense after the last tweet by the bucs saying that he had not been officially released. Not sure they can outright cut him while injured in some circumstances without risking repercussions. Now I dont necessarily believe all of the shit in his statement but I do believe him when he says he is injured.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
See, you can't claim mental illness or CTE or whatever when you start exposing private text messages. That's just being an asshole.

But this should have been known after he live streamed one of Tomlin's postgame locker room speeches.

I seriously wonder if Arians is giving Brady the side eye for insisting on this lunatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom