2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
No question.

It will burn the Rams. The Beckham thing is a goddamn joke and Miller is washed.

Now Aaron Donald, the finest defensive player in the league, has deteriorated down to choking some jabroni Packers center.

Then you have McVay who quite frankly has his own ego issues.

I don't know who the fuck they are trying to appeal to anymore.

I feel a little sorry for their fan base as it is been fucked with, just like the Raiders.

But then again, wait a second.

What the fuck is their fan base?

These are California people.

Fuck them.
:lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Two questions:
1. For Steelers fans, is there even a debate Bradshaw vs Roethlisberger?
2. He’ll be inducted for sure especially woth Steelers favoritism on his side, but is he truly a Hall of Famer?

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Two questions:
1. For Steelers fans, is there even a debate Bradshaw vs Roethlisberger?
2. He’ll be inducted for sure especially woth Steelers favoritism on his side, but is he truly a Hall of Famer?
Shouldn’t be.
Toothlessraper will make it in and is more deserving than Eli but I would call him borderline.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'll never understand why they made kickers more important than they were before.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Its for player safety, but it sucks they in turn made the kickoff boring. Kickoffs used to be awesome.
Right, I meant moving the XP back though. Why did they do that? Maybe to encourage 2 point tries.

I'd be better with just making a td an auto 7 points and you could go for two instead if you wanted to. But now teams lose games bc of blown XPs.

data

Forbes #1
Right, I meant moving the XP back though. Why did they do that? Maybe to encourage 2 point tries.

I'd be better with just making a td an auto 7 points and you could go for two instead if you wanted to. But now teams lose games bc of blown XPs.
Yeah, I agree with your original response. I moved on from XP and tacked on my comments about kickoffs.:buddy

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Josh Jacobs has eight kids with eight different women and a ninth on the way? That's the Internet rumor.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Josh Jacobs has eight kids with eight different women and a ninth on the way? That's the Internet rumor.
Well on his way to that Adrian Peterson/Shawn Kemp tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom