2021 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
what does he mean, "AB didn't pay his chief"?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He was gonna miss the next two games anyway due to an injury, so this is really just a one-game suspension.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Oh I thought they didn't know since he was running around maskless.
They were not around to monitor.

And now they'll be watching everyone

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Makes me happy to see them failing. I hate the concept of trading away everything to win it all in 1 year.

And hell let's say it did work. Is it worth it if your team is utter trash and unable to rebuild for another 3 years? Just not something I'd want as a fan.
To win a Super Bowl? Yes. The problem is “going all in,” like that more often doesn’t result in winning a championship and just screws you over. Buyers at trade deadlines usually lose those deals badly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
To win a Super Bowl? Yes. The problem is “going all in,” like that more often doesn’t result in winning a championship and just screws you over. Buyers at trade deadlines usually lose those deals badly.
How many years of 4-5 wins are worth it for a Superbowl?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Well considering we’ve been 25 years without a Super Bowl I’d say lots.

I’d certainly trade a reasonable tear down and rebuild window, which I’d assume is about 4-5 years, to get a ring.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I’d certainly trade a reasonable tear down and rebuild window, which I’d assume is about 4-5 years, to get a ring.
Not sure you can rebuild that fast if you're the Rams sort of all in with no draft picks left.

data

Forbes #1

For NFL, I can only think of 1994 49ers that actually won it, but they bought their Super Bowl through free agency (Gary Plummer, Deion, Rickey Jackson, Ken Norton, etc), not trades.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For NFL, I can only think of 1994 49ers that actually won it, but they bought their Super Bowl through free agency (Tim Harris, Deion, Rickey Jackson, Ken Norton, etc), not trades.
The last year before the salary cap if I recall correctly.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
No question.

It will burn the Rams. The Beckham thing is a goddamn joke and Miller is washed.

Now Aaron Donald, the finest defensive player in the league, has deteriorated down to choking some jabroni Packers center.

Then you have McVay who quite frankly has his own ego issues.

I don't know who the fuck they are trying to appeal to anymore.

I feel a little sorry for their fan base as it is been fucked with, just like the Raiders.

But then again, wait a second.

What the fuck is their fan base?

These are California people.

Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom