2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Really got my hopes up when I read on ESPN that "Smith wasn't returning to Dallas" that it was gonna be Jaylon. Drats.
:lol

Same here. Talk about a drastic swing of emotions in mere seconds.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is the wording of the URL on the ESPN.com front page: Source: Cowboys tell Smith that he won't return

The bastards had me excited for 3 good seconds until I clicked the link and found out they were talking about Aldon Smith and not Jaylon.
:lol @ you dummies who fell for it when his roster guarantee was triggered Sunday. You were informed.

Y'all really need to pay attention.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol @ you dummies who fell for it when his roster guarantee was triggered Sunday. You were informed.

Yep. We all know how this team is run. He is a made man.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This is where I am at.

The Cowboys have botched FA so bad that I don't think we can draft enough defense to make a difference.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Maybe that's the real reason Stephen had it out for Nolan so bad... maybe Nolan told him something like, "This defense needs a massive talent infusion -- your free agent dumpster diving won't cut it."

So SJ just gets a new coach.

p1_

DCC 4Life

This is where I am at.

The Cowboys have botched FA so bad that I don't think we can draft enough defense to make a difference.
they have no idea how to fix this shit stain defense. Even though it appears obvious to most casual observers.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

:lol Look, man...I knew about the guarantees being triggered on Sunday. But when I saw that headline all sensible reasoning immediately went out the window.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
I fucking hate that I was brought up to be a fan of this inept hillbilly led team
Fuck...we have slipped to the bottom of the shit pile, even below lil Snyder in Washington.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom