2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought into the hype but losing 3 of the last 4 and seeing how Dak has regressed has dampened my hype. Now, destroy the Saints on Thursday and I will feel much better because the facts are the Cowboys in general are not playing good football right now regardless of injuries or COVID.
Yeah this game worries me but if we win it will cure a lot of things. If we lose then this season becomes a nail biter every week.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
:lol

Are you trying to tell us you know what is going on in a guys mind and what his motives are? Retarded.
One happened in the heat of the moment whereas the other happened after the game was over. Hill was obviously stewing over something and waited to get even. Or maybe you think players insult each other while shaking hands.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
One happened in the heat of the moment whereas the other happened after the game was over. Hill was obviously stewing over something and waited to get even. Or maybe you think players insult each other while shaking hands.
Sounds like both players were jarring at each other. So yeah, he didn't just go pop the guy. Things were said first.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
It's naive to think we live in a culture war and sports teams from certain markets won't be impacted. The league is not going to let Cowboys win a Super Bowl, and might just screw them out of a playoff berth, IMO.

Hill is a massive dummy but that hit wasn't that big a deal. A fine, sure.

And the number of covid cases is starting to look suspicious, as the league controls the testing. Anyone see Jon Rahm get screwed earlier this year by the PGA in a very dubious and disgraceful manner, stealing a tournament win (and tournament record) from him?

The oligarchs aren't holding back folks. They are going full psycho mode into naked corruption, coercion and confiscation.
Sorry, don't have time to answer. I have to get back to the vigil waiting for JFK, Jr. to appear. After that I'm going to meet with a group investigating the menace of satanist pedophiles.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sorry, don't have time to answer. I have to get back to the vigil waiting for JFK, Jr. to appear. After that I'm going to meet with a group investigating the menace of satanist pedophiles.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm sure he was mad about something. And I'd bet something was said post game that made things escalate. So, just like you said at end of your post, (after the mind reading) I'd say that's exactly what happened... Words were said, tempers flared, and the punch was thrown. Nothing so sinister as "plotting the whole scene."

And yeah. I DO think players will insult others while meeting after the game. They just played an emotional game. And are probably pissed about some things that were said or happened on the field.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I'm sure he was mad about something. And I'd bet something was said post game that made things escalate. So, just like you said at end of your post, (after the mind reading) I'd say that's exactly what happened... Words were said, tempers flared, and the punch was thrown. Nothing so sinister as "plotting the whole scene."

And yeah. I DO think players will insult others while meeting after the game. They just played an emotional game. And are probably pissed about some things that were said or happened on the field.
Trash talking is fine, but only one guy was stupid enough to throw a punch. And I'm not mind reading, I'm speculating. That's what fans do in the absence of definitive information. I'm speculating that something happened during the game that Hill didn't like, and I'm speculating that the NFL found his post-game violence worse than Toney's.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Trash talking is fine, but only one guy was stupid enough to throw a punch. And I'm not mind reading, I'm speculating. That's what fans do in the absence of definitive information. I'm speculating that something happened during the game that Hill didn't like, and I'm speculating that the NFL found his post-game violence worse than Toney's.
I would say the evidence doesn't support the speculation. Otherwise he would have ran up and immediately sucker punched the guy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom