2021 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
word of caution. Iamtdg is known to be flaky, last minute cancel obligations for interviews on the regular.

don’t want you to be left holding the bag like an asshole
I saw him on tv one time, what are you talking about?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hey man, i'm just an idea guy.

But I do know a guy who does some kind of podcast. Maybe he can show me the ropes and then I could show the ropes to you when he's done.
I'm eager to learn the ropes.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I'm eager to learn the ropes.
While it's highly likely it'll flop, it could be a way to generate traffic.

I've got ideas that I wont remember in the morning and it's time for bed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
While it's highly likely it'll flop, it could be a way to generate traffic.

I've got ideas that I wont remember in the morning and it's time for bed.
Set yourself a fucking reminder, asshole!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mosher must not have watched the tape.
I think a big part of that was our inability to stop the run. When you're getting gashed on the ground players are going to tend to jump the play action because they are so concerned about the run. Which obviously is the whole point of play action.

You stop the run better and these numbers will improve.

data

Forbes #1
BOTD contributor.
What have you done for me lately?

when was your last contribution? Last I remember, BOTD is just collecting dust here.

Can’t have that. We need consistency, we need reliability.

I have my doubts, but I like the cut of your chin. Tell you what? As a test run, in the BOTD, You’ll have to give me one straight week of contribution starting today. That gives you seven days to show me your range, test your versatility - I want variety and quality. More than just blonde bimbos. Keep me on the edge of my seat.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
What have you done for me lately?

when was your last contribution? Last I remember, BOTD is just collecting dust here.

Can’t have that. We need consistency, we need reliability.

I have my doubts, but I like the cut of your chin. Tell you what? As a test run, in the BOTD, You’ll have to give me one straight week of contribution starting today. That gives you seven days to show me your range, test your versatility - I want variety and quality. More than just blonde bimbos. Keep me on the edge of my seat.
I'd get right on that, but the reason I stopped in the first place is the site where I would store and hotlink the pics from started charging... a lot (for the amount of bandwidth I was using). So I'll withdraw my application. :hattip

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We won't use it anyway. We never do. Or if we do it's for a player no one else wanted.
We have an inept pro personnel emphasis and it shows constantly. Meanwhile you see other clubs using the waiver wire intelligently and incorporating it as part of the talent acquisition process.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom