2021 NFL Cuts/Signings

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The hell with Anae, he can go to the practice squad. If Mercilus still has “it” bring him in, we should be all in right now.
Not sure how much I want to bring on old man rentals. We have a young and energetic defense. But maybe he would be a good fit. I haven't watched the Texans if I'm being honest this season.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I haven’t seen Mercilus in ages, hence the “if he still got it...”
Not sure how much I want to bring on old man rentals. We have a young and energetic defense. But maybe he would be a good fit. I haven't watched the Texans if I'm being honest this season.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I haven’t seen Mercilus in ages, hence the “if he still got it...”
Yeah me either. He was a really good player but I can't really speak strongly about what he is like now.

Other teams add vets like this but I see a dude like Richard Sherman looking like washed up garbage and I worry that the addition wouldn't make sense. We added vets in the past and they didn't do anything.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Yeah me either. He was a really good player but I can't really speak strongly about what he is like now.

Other teams add vets like this but I see a dude like Richard Sherman looking like washed up garbage and I worry that the addition wouldn't make sense. We added vets in the past and they didn't do anything.
I only hope they bring him in for a look, if they don’t think he has anything left, thank him for his time, but take a look.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Alvin Kamara and Ingram were know as Boom and Zoom.

Better than Ball and Shaft?
Kamara>Pollard but Zeke>Ingram

Top Bottom