2021 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
This is one reason why I think they love Horn, besides the fact that McCarthy coached his dad and Quinn is boys with Muschamp. He has this reputation of being this uber-aggressive "dog", which he seems to be, and I think he could definitely bring some swag and nastiness to the secondary, but I think it's unfair to attribute all these sorts of traits to him as if he is the only one and Surtain isn't those things.
Yea, I mean I think Horn is a legit top 20 prospect but I think overemphasizing his demeanor/aggressiveness is a mistake.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Everyone is mocking Pitts to the Falcons.

They are committed to Ryan, and IMO Sewell is slightly ahead of Pitts, so I could see them trading down or taking either.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think he's saying if he's not gone by the Cowboys' pick, they will 100% take him at 10.
But, he said a lock to be gone BY 10. I don't necessarily agree with that. I don't think that's even close to a lock. Now, if he said a lock to be gone by 11, then that's closer to reality.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
But, he said a lock to be gone BY 10. I don't necessarily agree with that. I don't think that's even close to a lock. Now, if he said a lock to be gone by 11, then that's closer to reality.
True, which I guess is why he clarified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom