2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
SEC dominance will assert itself, per usual. Sit back and behold.

Seriously, though, MSU is missing something like 10 players. I believe 8 to COVID. I'm disappointed in the announcers ... they've done a poor job of indicating exactly who is out.
wgas? We are missing our best player and starting out 3rd string QB.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
OMG. Joey McGuire already smacking people down.

Cotton

Staff member
Uh oh.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So, the SEC in 0-4 in bowls so far. What a superior conference.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Tech was playing with their 3rd string QB and their coaches are ALL leaving. Cumbie to LaTech, Patterson to ASU, Farmer to Tulsa, Falani to WSU and all of the assistants scattered all across he country. The team has been coached by the RB coach during bowl practice will the interim HC had been coaching via zoom from Louisiana for the last month. So these kids pretty much did it themselves last night. Leach has 20 years of experience that should have equaled a prepared team with no excuses. He just got his ass handed to him. Hopefully he stfu about Tech now. He got sent home by a 6-6 team.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Tech was playing with their 3rd string QB and their coaches are ALL leaving. Cumbie to LaTech, Patterson to ASU, Farmer to Tulsa, Falani to WSU and all of the assistants scattered all across he country. The team has been coached by the RB coach during bowl practice will the interim HC had been coaching via zoom from Louisiana for the last month. So these kids pretty much did it themselves last night. Leach has 20 years of experience that should have equaled a prepared team with no excuses. He just got his ass handed to him. Hopefully he stfu about Tech now. He got sent home by a 6-6 team.
Hey skid- your Leach hate is showing.

* this statement in now way means the writer has any lingering wishes for Leach to be back at Tech.

ZeroClub

UFA
You guys care more about this than I do.

I will say that missing 10 players doesn't explain how flat the team was. Clearly, Leach whiffed big time, which apparently matters to you guys. So have a ball!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You guys care more about this than I do.

I will say that missing 10 players doesn't explain how flat the team was. Clearly, Leach whiffed big time, which apparently matters to you guys. So have a ball!
You will find here that the Red Raider contingent here is pretty passionate. Even the debate over Leach and Hance years ago was pretty feisty. No disrespect to Mississippi State intended. Its just the way we are.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
You will find here that the Red Raider contingent here is pretty passionate. Even the debate over Leach and Hance years ago was pretty feisty. No disrespect to Mississippi State intended. Its just them away we are.
Yep.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You will find here that the Red Raider contingent here is pretty passionate. Even the debate over Leach and Hance years ago was pretty feisty. No disrespect to Mississippi State intended. Its just the way we are.
This is true.

Also, you can shove your cowbells right up your ass. Those things were annoying until it was clear MSU had no chance. I think they make you lazy because you don’t have to yell. Tech fans come with pure hatred and unwell wishes which requires loud voices and energy.

Cotton

Staff member
This is true.

Also, you can shove your cowbells right up your ass. Those things were annoying until it was clear MSU had no chance. I think they make you lazy because you don’t have to yell. Tech fans come with pure hatred and unwell wishes which requires loud voices and energy.
I have a special hatred for MSU because of baseball. Football not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom