2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Eh. Alabama just has so much residual talent, it is ridiculous.

But I will tell you, their current QB is not going to get the job done.
It's probably worth noting Bill O'Brien is their current OC

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Who cares now?? Who is going to come to this shitty conference now? Even if we lure someone decent it will only be for a few years.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Who cares now?? Who is going to come to this shitty conference now? Even if we lure someone decent it will only be for a few years.
Possibly one of the thousands of coaches that slaved their entire lives to have the opportunity to become a millionaire while coaching at the elite level? Let’s say that Tech is at the bottom of the shittiest power 5 conference, which is it - that’s still makes it one of the most incredibly rare positions in all of college football.

I get the sentiment but if you come to Tech and fail you’re still going to make 10-15 million doing it.

midswat

... soon
This is overdue to the point where Alabama takes over the game.

What say you, @midswat?
We gave them a fight. Wheels just feel off in the fourth.

First year head coach with 70 scholarship players and a mash unit of an OL. I was impressed. Hard to be excited when you lose by 28 but it was a 1 score game halfway through the fourth in their house.

We play UGA, Alabama, Florida each year and we played all three of the projected Heisman finalists in Pickett, Young, and Corral. Tough draw.
If we can get to 7 wins this year after our offseason, and our schedule, I’m stoked for our future.

Thanks @Deuce wherever you are. Hope you guys are enjoying the Gus Bus.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Texas Tech personified - you play a mediocre team at homes, give up 81 yards rushing, win the turnover and penalty battle and still lose the game.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'll gladly send Alex Grinch to Texas Tech. Make an offer.....please.

He could give you all of Lincoln Riley's secrets. Think about it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We gave them a fight. Wheels just feel off in the fourth.
This is true. It was a close one score game for most of the game then in a matter of about 10 minutes Alabama stretched it out to a big lead.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Possibly one of the thousands of coaches that slaved their entire lives to have the opportunity to become a millionaire while coaching at the elite level? Let’s say that Tech is at the bottom of the shittiest power 5 conference, which is it - that’s still makes it one of the most incredibly rare positions in all of college football.

I get the sentiment but if you come to Tech and fail you’re still going to make 10-15 million doing it.
So lets cheer for money! I guess thats all we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom