TCU was holding on for a minute but OU pulling away now

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
11am kick next weekend. :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I know he was on thin ice but the timing feels weird. They're coming off a win vs Florida.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Whoa. Thought Farmer Fran would get more slack than that.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
After watching the film I have determined the fans of Tennessee are my kind of people. Let the hate flow through you. Everyone is an enemy that must be destroyed.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
My father was slaughtered by a six-fingered man. He was a great swordmaker, my father. When the six-fingered man appeared and requested a special sword, my father took the job. He slaved a year before it was done.

The six-fingered man returned and demanded it, but at 1/10th his promised price. My father refused. Without a word, the six-fingered man slashed him through the heart. I loved my father. So naturally, I challenged his murderer to a duel. I failed. The six-fingered man left me alive, but he gave me these.

I was eleven years old. And when I was strong enough, I dedicated my life to the study of fencing. So the next time we meet, I will not fail. I will go up to the six-fingered man and say.....

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
My father was slaughtered by a six-fingered man. He was a great swordmaker, my father. When the six-fingered man appeared and requested a special sword, my father took the job. He slaved a year before it was done.

The six-fingered man returned and demanded it, but at 1/10th his promised price. My father refused. Without a word, the six-fingered man slashed him through the heart. I loved my father. So naturally, I challenged his murderer to a duel. I failed. The six-fingered man left me alive, but he gave me these.

I was eleven years old. And when I was strong enough, I dedicated my life to the study of fencing. So the next time we meet, I will not fail. I will go up to the six-fingered man and say.....

Love that movie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom