2021 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cindy tied with Navy...Oklahoma with a Blutarsky at halftime.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
All I know is Texas lost. :towel

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm taking Will McDonald over the rest of these edge guys talked about in the late 1st like Enagbare and Drake Jackson, not sure why McDonald doesn't get more pub. He might end up being the Big 12 DPoY.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Leach giving a post game interview and starts talking about which Halloween candy he likes :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm taking Will McDonald over the rest of these edge guys talked about in the late 1st like Enagbare and Drake Jackson, not sure why McDonald doesn't get more pub. He might end up being the Big 12 DPoY.
McDonald is a little bit like Rousseau, where somebody without a great need at the position would go after him because the tools are there.

Yeah, I don't get where people have a thing for Kingley Enagbare or Drake Johnson. Don't like either of the Ohio State kids either.

I have a hope that somehow Myjai Sanders makes it to where we pick. I just think his attitude fits our defense.

Jeffrey Gunter is another dawg I like. Not early though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Nice to see he can appreciate a great fuckin' scheme.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is overdue to the point where Alabama takes over the game.

What say you, @midswat?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
McDonald is a little bit like Rousseau, where somebody without a great need at the position would go after him because the tools are there.

Yeah, I don't get where people have a thing for Kingley Enagbare or Drake Johnson. Don't like either of the Ohio State kids either.

I have a hope that somehow Myjai Sanders makes it to where we pick. I just think his attitude fits our defense.

Jeffrey Gunter is another dawg I like. Not early though.
I need to watch Sanders a little closer, the little bit I've seen is meh. Adam Anderson is another solid option who could be there because he's kind of a part time player.

McDonald to me is further along than Rousseau was, who was extremely raw coming out. McDonald has 3 years of high level production and seems to have a decently varied rush plan.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I need to watch Sanders a little closer, the little bit I've seen is meh. Adam Anderson is another solid option who could be there because he's kind of a part time player.

McDonald to me is further along than Rousseau was, who was extremely raw coming out. McDonald has 3 years of high level production and seems to have a decently varied rush plan.
Yeah, I was referring more to the type of team that would see McDonald for what he is.

He is not insane raw, but he does not appear to be the kind of rusher who can come in and kill it (few can).

Put him in a solid rotation right away, I think that is the best track for him.

Sometimes, where a player lands is just as important as anything else.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hope they beat the living shit outta Bama, and give Saban a wedgy on the way out the door.
Eh. Alabama just has so much residual talent, it is ridiculous.

But I will tell you, their current QB is not going to get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom