2020 Training Camp Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Exactly.

Lookit, I get that McCarthy is all top secret and shit, but this is bullshit.

I guess his reign will be all about conflict ala Parcells.

A football coach trying to do his job clashing with carnival sideshow barkers who promise the dog-faced boy to the rabble.
I actually don't mind the secrecy but don't advertise the scrimmage like it's going to be some big event that all fans should tune in for then treat us to that garbage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I actually don't mind secrecy but don't advertise the scrimmage like it's going to be some big event that all fans should tune in for then treat us to that garbage.
Yeah, this whole show has been bush league trash. There is not even anything to do with the scrimmage.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I would as soon they not even bother to advertise the scrimmage at all.

This was just asinine.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I actually don't mind the secrecy but don't advertise the scrimmage like it's going to be some big event that all fans should tune in for then treat us to that garbage.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

If we are having a practice with Garrett, is he talking like this?
This is a good thing. Maybe it ultimately doesn't matter. But maybe it does. Regardless, this is obviously a McCarthy thing and it's good that our dumb ass owner is at least trying to respect his wishes and stay on the same page. Because we all know this sort of secrecy is anathema to all that Jerry holds dear.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a good thing. Maybe it ultimately doesn't matter. But maybe it does. Regardless, this is obviously a McCarthy thing and it's good that our dumb ass owner is at least trying to respect his wishes and stay on the same page. Because we all know this sort of secrecy is anathema to all that Jerry holds dear.
Yeah, I'm glad they are doing this. I also understand the bitching but only because fans were expecting the usual scrimmage.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Exactly.

Lookit, I get that McCarthy is all top secret and shit, but this is bullshit.

I guess his reign will be all about conflict ala Parcells.

A football coach trying to do his job clashing with carnival sideshow barkers who promise the dog-faced boy to the rabble.
We should be so fucking lucky if he’s half the coach Parcells was.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Year four of trying to make him and Anthony Brown a thing.

Top Bottom