2020 Training Camp Thread

p1_

DCC 4Life
Diggs looks to be doing well. Looking forward to a cornerback making plays on the ball.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Diggs looks to be doing well. Looking forward to a cornerback making plays on the ball.
If what they have been doing in camp is any indication, all of our corners should be better. They seem to be playing the ball more than any group in recent memory.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If what they have been doing in camp is any indication, all of our corners should be better. They seem to be playing the ball more than any group in recent memory.
Wouldnt that be something new?!

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
im all for it let this staff do different things, who knows maybe someone else has been playing out of position. Its unique and different, the players seem to be responding well.

Its not a Garrett camp, lets keep going forward

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Cowboys scrimmage is on now

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

While I appreciate the gamesmanship, it is going to be incredibly difficult to figure out who is doing what.
At least it's something creative. Leaving no stone unturned; which is the complete opposite of Garrett's method.

Also, I wonder if doing this could help reduce internal biases as coaches are evaluating the players.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching it on YouTube and in the chat is it all Trump this Trump that, BLM, Kneel for the anthem, stand for the anthem
etc.

Jesus, can't you fuckers give it a rest for a few hours?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate the plain jersey thing. This is overly paranoid.

At least leave the starters in their jerseys. What they can do is not a secret.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn. McCarthy has some serious mask action. He has that shit jacked up to his mid-forehead.

Meanwhile, Kellen Moore, no mask, a foot away from him, jabbering in his face.

Top Bottom