2020 Season | Week 9 | Gameday Chatter | Steelers @ Cowboys | 11/8/2020

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
You and about a million other Cowboys fans have said this. Why they don't change is beyond me.
Well, as Nate Newton explained it, Martin needs to stay at RG because you need the strength of your OL to be the middle. If the middle is soft, you can't run or pass... alternatively, if the weakness is on the outside, it's easier to cover with scheme and/or personnel.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Well, as Nate Newton explained it, Martin needs to stay at RG because you need the strength of your OL to be the middle. If the middle is soft, you can't run or pass... alternatively, if the weakness is on the outside, it's easier to cover with scheme and/or personnel.
we arent doing worth a damn at scheming or personnel.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
stop suggesting o-line changes that could improve the team and lead to meaningless wins

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are ways to help the interior of the O-line too. But what it really comes down to is right now we have an eye sore at RT. A guy who doesn't even belong on an NFL roster. You have a guy who played solid at guard sitting on your bench and a RG who could be a really good RT. You can either have a massive liability at RT, or you can move Martin there and have no real liabilities. Still makes no sense to me.

p1_

DCC 4Life
There are ways to help the interior of the O-line too. But what it really comes down to is right now we have an eye sore at RT. A guy who doesn't even belong on an NFL roster. You have a guy who played solid at guard sitting on your bench and a RG who could be a really good RT. You can either have a massive liability at RT, or you can move Martin there and have no real liabilities. Still makes no sense to me.
NOr me. 5 best players, regardless of position

data

Forbes #1

Kind of wished they would have so it would have appeared semi-legit.
what about randy Gregory’s roughing passer the week before when he hit Carson Wentz center-thigh?

30 yards in penalties and zero fines for Gregory? Tell me Goodell doesn’t have it out for RG

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
what about randy Gregory’s roughing passer the week before when he hit Carson Wentz center-thigh?

30 yards in penalties and zero fines for Gregory? Tell me Goodell doesn’t have it out for RG
The fact that he couldn't play from the start of the season told me all I needed to know.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he was flagged for the exact same penalty against Wentz two years ago

Top Bottom