2020 Season | Week 9 | Gameday Chatter | Steelers @ Cowboys | 11/8/2020

data

Forbes #1
Nick Folk....sigh

Which game was more intense ending - Falcons watermelon onsides or this one?

data

Forbes #1
Jets fans are ecstatic
I was just thinking that. Somewhere in JetsCentral.com, there’s a jjgun and JD posting that this is the best outcome — look competitive and still preserve draft

data

Forbes #1
Just read on ESPN ticker that Stephen Jones quotes as “We will not draft a QB Top 5 pick”

fuck, man, my nuts haven’t recovered from being kicked with this Jets game and then gotta punch em now?

data

Forbes #1
Wow. Cam Newton has the most punchable face when he’s talking.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Just read on ESPN ticker that Stephen Jones quotes as “We will not draft a QB Top 5 pick”

fuck, man, my nuts haven’t recovered from being kicked with this Jets game and then gotta punch em now?
We aren't going to be in position to draft a QB that's clearly any better than Dak anyway, so it is what it is.

The fact that they publicly announce draft strategy 6 months out is the more annoying thing.

data

Forbes #1
We aren't going to be in position to draft a QB that's clearly any better than Dak anyway, so it is what it is.
Its not cut and dry

Dak is not under contract...unless they’re already determined to franchise him $41M.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Why Cowboys as the exception?
I was born and raised on Long Island, so I was baptized a Jets fan and was a fan early, but as I got older and really started getting into the game, it was at that time (late 70's) that the Cowboys blew up and I was completely enamored with them. Well, I had a dual loyalty for a while... that was until 1983, when the Jets blew town for NJ. When that happened, I said: "Fuck them, fucking traitors". I've been a Cowboys fan ever since.

data

Forbes #1
DEFEND THE STAR!!!

Antaun Woods immortalized along with Teague and Byron...what did Byron Jones do?

Last edited:

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Pretty sure he is just talking about this year and you have to know that they aren't going to do that to Dak. He is in the family portrait.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Its not cut and dry

Dak is not under contract...unless they’re already determined to franchise him $41M.
It makes sense that they perform due diligence on any top ten prospect irrespective of position.

If they let Prescott go, they could sign a top five pick on a much cheaper deal and sign some strong FA contracts on top. Or sign both.

It's not the course I would want to take given a young QB will take 2-4 years to develop into a Superbowl winner anyways, but a team can't afford to let that limited way of thinking control the whole org.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Everyone did their job well except for Steele. This looks like it could have been a 20+ yard run if not for Steele.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Steele has 10-12 plays like that a game where he just straight blows up the integrity of a play by himself. He's fucking terrible and shouldn't even be on the roster under normal circumstances (i.e. healthy Tyron and Collins).

p1_

DCC 4Life
Steele has 10-12 plays like that a game where he just straight blows up the integrity of a play by himself. He's fucking terrible and shouldn't even be on the roster under normal circumstances (i.e. healthy Tyron and Collins).
Does anyone else find it hard to believe we can’t do better with another person at RT , even if you do move people around to do it? I don’t get why Philbin and/or MM are so stubborn about Steele, when it’s so clear he absolutely doesn’t belong out there. He kills far more plays than he makes.

Top Bottom