2020 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Seahawks | 9/27/2020

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Not trying to take anything away but it is just so easy to pass the ball in today's league.
It is when you have the receiving corps and threat of a running game the Cowboys do. I’ve never seen anything like it in Dallas.

What’s insane is how two of our best OL are hurt and we’re still passing for big numbers. Clearly the turnover deficits and depleted Falcons and Seahawks defenses also helped create a perfect storm.

Our almost total disarray on defense has to stop or we won’t have a chance to win in the playoffs no matter how good our offense or how bad our division is.

The Packers, Saints (with Thomas), Seahawks (with defense healthy again), and even the 49ers won’t allow it. We’ll make that imbecile Garoppolo look way better than he is while the 49ers defense keeps us honest.

I don’t know if Earl Thomas or Randy Gregory can help with the yawning chasm at 3T and complete confusion in the back seven.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I’d be fine if they did it now. He’s hungry
I think I had rather them do it now. Should be able to get him cheaper the sooner you do it. If he has a monster year he is going to be much more expensive then than he will be now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think I had rather them do it now. Should be able to get him cheaper the sooner you do it. If he has a monster year he is going to be much more expensive then than he will be now.
Eh. I am not so sure he will command top bucks even if he makes it as the year sacks leader.

I think if they offered him a three year deal for more than honest money, he'd take it.

But then again, I thought Quinn wouldn't get the deal he got.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eh. I am not so sure he will command top bucks even if he makes it as the year sacks leader.

I think if they offered him a three year deal for more than honest money, he'd take it.

But then again, I thought Quinn wouldn't get the deal he got.
Given his track record of trouble he would probably struggle to get a huge deal. I'm with you. Something moderate for a few years that we can get out of if he slips up sounds perfect. I'm sure Aldon probably jist wants to have a consistent home at this point.

shane

DCC 4Life
Given his track record of trouble he would probably struggle to get a huge deal. I'm with you. Something moderate for a few years that we can get out of if he slips up sounds perfect. I'm sure Aldon probably jist wants to have a consistent home at this point.
He should give us a considerable discount for the opportunity.

Top Bottom