2020 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Seahawks | 9/27/2020

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Cowboys have been up and down. They need a change up to try to shake them out of the inconsistency that has plagued them since not just the last regime but the ones before that.

A new poster shall try his hand at the gameday thread to deliver a big win over a quality opponent on the road to get the hype train rolling for the McCarthy led Cowboys.

32-31 Dallas on another last second FG. Cowboys get to 2-1 and the media hype ensues.

Thank me later.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Let's do this. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
I don't normally do predictions, and I'm not going to start now. What I will say is, we had better get off to a fast start or we will easily lose this game. First drive better have at least one deep shot. First god damn play of the game should be a pass. Set the damn tone and don't take your foot off the gas for any damn reason.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
I‘m just genuinely curious as to how both defenses are going to do anything today. This could go down like that Denver game a while back, that’s the amount of scoring I expect to see.

data

Forbes #1
Two words that are nails on chalkboard for me

• not a literal fire, when ‘fire’ is used for awesome
  • nosh, instead of eat or snack

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I don't feel good about this game at all. Feel like the offense has to play perfect to have a chance. That's not a good feeling.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah I don't feel good about this game at all. Feel like the offense has to play perfect to have a chance. That's not a good feeling.
We will be fine so long as the offense opens aggressive. We can’t run on first downs early. Open that shit up and let’s eat.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We will be fine so long as the offense opens aggressive. We can’t run on first downs early. Open that shit up and let’s eat.
I didn't hear all the details but one of the NFLN analysts said since last season the Cowboys have outscored their opponents in quarters 2-4 by a pretty decent margin. It's the slow starts that are killing this team.

Cotton

Staff member
I didn't hear all the details but one of the NFLN analysts said since last season the Cowboys have outscored their opponents in quarters 2-4 by a pretty decent margin. It's the slow starts that are killing this team.
There is no doubt this team has gotten off to slow starts for years. I'm really looking forward to being the first team to score in a game for once.

Top Bottom