2020 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Seahawks | 9/27/2020

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Well we lost to a better coached team. Shocker. I put his loss on Nolan though. He is shit.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The refs absolutely lost us this game. That shit was inexcusable.

data

Forbes #1
I love him, but the offensive skunk of the game goes to Ezekiel Elliott...and I'm just talking about the receiving game.

Can't even break one of those tackles? That's if he didn't brick the catch. He's like a fucking fullback out there.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I love him, but the offensive skunk of the game goes to Ezekiel Elliott...and I'm just talking about the receiving game.

Can't even break one of those tackles? That's if he didn't brick the catch. He's like a fucking fullback out there.
Usually he's a reliable receiver out of the backfield. I guess you just have to chalk that one up as just one of those days.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Zeke + Legalized Weed State == wasted performance

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're at the point of desperation now. After what we've seen these first 3 weeks they should be offering Earl Thomas a contract before close of business tomorrow.
No reason not to. Literally could be the difference for this team

data

Forbes #1
We're at the point of desperation now. After what we've seen these first 3 weeks they should be offering Earl Thomas a contract before close of business tomorrow.
If an option, would you rather have Travis Frederick back or Earl Thomas?

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Psstt...hey just in case no one has noticed...Zeke has lost a step and he doesn't break tackles like used to.
But hey, no worries on that 90 mil contract

data

Forbes #1
Usually he's a reliable receiver out of the backfield. I guess you just have to chalk that one up as just one of those days.
Hands-wise, sure it's a bad game....but for elusiveness or making that one juke, he doesn't do that anymore. He's starting to resemble Mike Alstott territory when it comes to open field.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
Just funny how the Cowboys again keep themselves relevant.

Cowboys are better than social media at keeping ppl's attention.

Top Bottom