2020 Season | Week 3 | Gameday Chatter | Cowboys at Seahawks | 9/27/2020

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Taco skillet for lunch today. Thinking about frying up some wings for the game.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I don't normally do predictions, and I'm not going to start now. What I will say is, we had better get off to a fast start or we will easily lose this game. First drive better have at least one deep shot. First god damn play of the game should be a pass. Set the damn tone and don't take your foot off the gas for any damn reason.
Tempo.

Haven't we seen it enough times to know that Dak and the offense thrive going at a quick tempo? Don't save it for a rainy day or at the end of the half or end of the game. Use it a lot more.

data

Forbes #1
Bills beat the Rams?

I don't think so. There's a better chance the Bengals beat the Eagles...and that's fat already.

data

Forbes #1
Over / Under

- Cowboys score 4 points. First quarter

- Cowboys score 30 points. Total game

- Romo bobble replayed once

- Jamal Adams 0.5 sacks

Cotton

Staff member
Tempo.

Haven't we seen it enough times to know that Dak and the offense thrive going at a quick tempo? Don't save it for a rainy day or at the end of the half or end of the game. Use it a lot more.
I saw a graphic the other day that showed Dallas has the faster tempo of any team in the NFL. Keep it up. It will be vital today to set that tempo.

Cotton

Staff member
Bills beat the Rams?

I don't think so. There's a better chance the Bengals beat the Eagles...and that's fat already.
I think the Bills have a damn good chance at beating the Rams.

Cotton

Staff member
With one touchdown pass today, Dak Prescott would become the third quarterback in NFL history with 100 touchdown passes and 20 rushing touchdowns in his first five seasons. Cam Newton and Jeff Garcia are the other quarterbacks. Prescott would reach 100 passing touchdowns in 67 starts. Only Tony Romo (53) and Danny White (62) accomplished it fewer games.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

data

Forbes #1
Prescott would reach 100 passing touchdowns in 67 starts. Only Tony Romo (53) and Danny White (62) accomplished it fewer games.
For NFL history, this can't be right. Can only be for Dallas Cowboys franchise.

Cotton

Staff member
For NFL history, this can't be right. Can only be for Dallas Cowboys franchise.
I'm sure he meant Cowboys.

data

Forbes #1
Morning games not so interesting.

Have no interest in seeing 49ers whoop on Giants, Eagles destroy Bengals.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I've got Texans-Steelers and Browns-Skins. Pretty sucky. Might check out Wash's defensive line for possible fantasy purposes. :geek

Top Bottom