2020 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Giants | 1/3/2021

GShock

DCC 4Life
What a terrible look for the League. And because the Giants in THAT media market and Mara with THAT name got fucked, tonight won’t be the end of it.

data

Forbes #1
I still can’t believe what I just saw. If you were gonna evaluate Sudfeld, you start him. You already saw Hurts for three games. What was another only 3 quarters gonna do for you?

How was this fair to either QB or helpful in any evaluation?

Don’t get me wrong - I’m laughing at this. Couldn’t have chosen a better franchise.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Eagles thought sitting any somewhat injured player would be enough to lose, they didn't account for how mediocre the Skins are, so they didn't want to chance it when they were somehow in the game late.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
I still can’t believe what I just saw. If you were gonna evaluate Sudfeld, you start him. You already saw Hurts for three games. What was another only 3 quarters gonna do for you?

How was this fair to either QB or helpful in any evaluation?

Don’t get me wrong - I’m laughing at this. Couldn’t have chosen a better franchise.
Hurts own coach pulls him in the middle of a game because he's afraid they might win. Not only that you just told your entire team your ok with losing to get draft picks. Ertz is prob leaving because of contract issues and his best buddy on the team wants to be traded. Not a good look.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
@roughneck266

So, on a scale from 1-5 (highest), how rollicking was it?
I enjoyed it alot man. Problem I have when I am at work, is I can't actually watch most of the games, and the internet out here won't support too much bandwidth, so I like coming to a thread where I can at least catch the gist of what's happening. Definitely suited my purposes for that. I wish I had known about this place earlier this year. Rollicking complete for this year after a single dose unfortunately! lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Pederson throwing a game because he knows he’s desperate to increase his talent pool tells you all you need to know about him. He’s a piece of shit coach and person as well.
It tells me Reich was the main guy behind their SB win

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
So we are picking 10th? I mean if Surtan is still sitting there we have to take him. I think he will be gone at that point though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I enjoyed it alot man. Problem I have when I am at work, is I can't actually watch most of the games, and the internet out here won't support too much bandwidth, so I like coming to a thread where I can at least catch the gist of what's happening. Definitely suited my purposes for that. I wish I had known about this place earlier this year. Rollicking complete for this year after a single dose unfortunately! lol
This board is full of stupidity (I say that as a good thing) year round. Not just the season.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
@MikeGarafolo
·
13m
Doug Pederson says the decision to play Nate Sudfeld was his. “I was coaching to win.” Says Sudfeld has been here with the #Eagles a few years and deserved snaps.

Now he just threw Hurts under the bus.
That's some of the dumbest shit I think I've ever heard a HC say. Maybe when teams start pulling their starting QBs in games that they are in a position to win so some journyman backup can come in and get significant snaps, this will hold water.

Until then...? :lol

Top Bottom