2020 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Giants | 1/3/2021

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It was horribly obvious. You have a young QB who you think is your future, ok get him reps. But they actually pulled that guy, deprived him of the opportunity to build and get better and put in a third stringer who is lucky to be in the NFL and is going nowhere. There is no explanation other than they didn't want to win. I think Pederson is an asshole for doing it.
They say two Eagles defensive players had to be held back from confronting Pederson.

You don't tell prideful NFL players to tank without repurcussions.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They say two Eagles defensive players had to be held back from confronting Pederson.

You don't tell prideful NFL players to tank without repurcussions.
Yeah these guys study, game plan and prepare all week for one goal, winning the game. When a coach then flips things while you're in the game to intentionally cost you the game it's going to piss guys off. Pederson should have just went into the game saying, we are going to get our backups playing time and treat this like a preseason game. But even a preseason game you would think you'd try to give Hurts as many snaps as you can. He is a raw rookie who needs the snaps.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It was horribly obvious. You have a young QB who you think is your future, ok get him reps. But they actually pulled that guy, deprived him of the opportunity to build and get better and put in a third stringer who is lucky to be in the NFL and is going nowhere. There is no explanation other than they didn't want to win. I think Pederson is an asshole for doing it.
I would understand it more were it not Sudfeld getting in there. He has been there for what...three or four years? It is not like he was some unknown...you know, like Hurts.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
What do you hunt?
I guide for people to hunt hogs, when I am not working on the rig. I hunt them as well, along with deer. DO a little varmint hunting for a rancher I know, mainly coyotes to keep them out of his herd. This is the biggest hog we have killed. 449.5lbs. I so wanted to shove a rock up his butt, just couldn't get 450. lol 20200112_114342a.jpg

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I guide for people to hunt hogs, when I am not working on the rig. I hunt them as well, along with deer. DO a little varmint hunting for a rancher I know, mainly coyotes to keep them out of his herd. This is the biggest hog we have killed. 449.5lbs. I so wanted to shove a rock up his butt, just couldn't get 450. lol View attachment 691047
Here is a Russian boar I bagged on a buddy's land. This one came in about 375.

Crispy.jpg

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Nice cutters on that rascal! The big one I posted had worn his down. Biologist said he was between 12 and 15 years old.

Cotton

Staff member
Nice cutters on that rascal! The big one I posted had worn his down. Biologist said he was between 12 and 15 years old.
Took him down with a .308. I had a different pig sighted in and he turned straight towards me. Then this beauty stepped in front of that pig, and turned sideways giving me the perfect shot. He dropped like a rock.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
308 is one of my go to rounds for sure. I use Grendel a lot, because I have a nice SBR with a Thermal on it, that I built. 12" barrel, but I can still make consistent hits at 600+ yards with it. Longest shot I have done on an animal with it was measured at 387, but it dropped him like a bad habit.

Cotton

Staff member
308 is one of my go to rounds for sure. I use Grendel a lot, because I have a nice SBR with a Thermal on it, that I built. 12" barrel, but I can still make consistent hits at 600+ yards with it. Longest shot I have done on an animal with it was measured at 387, but it dropped him like a bad habit.
We named the one I got, Christopher Pig Bacon, or Chris P Bacon for short.

Cotton

Staff member
lol. I spent 3 friggin hours skinning that thing. Guy that shot it wanted to get a full body mount done.
Holy shit, on a pig??? It took me and that buddy of mine days to do this mount. I can't imagine doing a full body mount.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
Yeah, he is a rich lawyer type down in Houston. They are supposed to put the mount at Saddle River range down there when it is finished.
I have done eruo's for pigs, but I can't get passed the cost of a shoulder mount or definitely a full body mount for one.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, he is a rich lawyer type down in Houston. They are supposed to put the mount at Saddle River range down there when it is finished.
I have done eruo's for pigs, but I can't get passed the cost of a shoulder mount or definitely a full body mount for one.
I was lucky enough to have a buddy that had some experience with taxidermy, so all I was out were the supplies. It cost me about $230 total.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
I was quoted 800 to do a shoulder on a 250 lb pig last year. He is a skull now. lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I was quoted 800 to do a shoulder on a 250 lb pig last year. He is a skull now. lol
So you have been here a few days and has anybody gave you the official DCC welcome or quiz from @pd ?

Cotton

Staff member
So you have been here a few days and has anybody gave you the official DCC welcome or quiz from @pd ?
Make it happen, @pd. And please make it public. Those always have the potential for some good chuckles.

Top Bottom