2020 Season | Week 17 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys @ Giants | 1/3/2021

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Been trying to suppress those memories for years...
What's your take, does Hutchison look like he whacking it in that picture or no? Consider this question 1 of your DCC entrance exam.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wait until they show you the Hutchinson pic. Its a Rorschach Test, of sorts..
Good idea. If someone has it then post and we can note his response.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
What's your take, does Hutchison look like he whacking it in that picture or no? Consider this question 1 of your DCC entrance exam.
Dear gawd, I didn't even look down there before you asked. Some things can't be unseen... I believe that could be construed as spankage.

Cotton

Staff member
Dear gawd, I didn't even look down there before you asked. Some things can't be unseen... I believe that could be construed as spankage.
Uh oh.

Cotton

Staff member
Never saw a test I couldn't fail.
No worries, man. It wasn't exactly fair to you. This board was born because a bunch of us were at the Zone and one of the original owners of this board posted that picture and the admins at the Zone said it looked like he was jerking it and took it down. Boom, the DCC was born.

Please someone correct me if I have that wrong.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
No worries, man. It wasn't exactly fair to you. This board was born because a bunch of us were at the Zone and one of the original owners of this board posted that picture and the admins at the Zone said it looked like he was jerking it and took it down. Boom, the DCC was born.

It was at the TC.net site, the precursor to the Zone.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Who let this fuckin noob in?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

I think it was EZ that originally posted the pic on TC.net. Reality and some others had a meltdown, thinking that he had photoshopped a dick into Hutchinson's hand. When that was the actual pic that was on DMN's website. That started an argument, apparently booze didn't fall into lockstep behind reality and the rest of the gestapo, and that started the ball rolling to this place. When a bunch broke off for this place, that's when they started the Zzzzzzzzone.

Cotton

Staff member
I think it was EZ that originally posted the pic on TC.net. Reality and some others had a meltdown, thinking that he had photoshopped a dick into Hutchinson's hand. When that was the actual pic that was on DMN's website. That started an argument, apparently booze didn't fall into lockstep behind reality and the rest of the gestapo, and that started the ball rolling to this place. When a bunch broke off for this place, that's when they started the Zzzzzzzzone.
Mucho props. I had forgotten it was a split, not a breakoff to DCC. But, my original point stands. That pic started the DCC.

Top Bottom