2020 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter | Redskins @ Cowboys | 11/26/2020

data

Forbes #1
I am more desirous of the Seahawks winning to keep Packers from #1 or #2 seed. Really don't care if Eagles win or not.

data

Forbes #1
Bobby Wagner. Nice play defense 40 yards downfield on Goeddert

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I can no longer tolerate the hyperbole that spews from these announcers.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
I concur completely on this analytics shit. If you’re playing Kansas City, hell yeah go for it from two yards out. The Eagles? They are a table with three legs, just lean and eventually they’ll fold.

Is it really this damn hard? Analytics are just one of many tools coaches should use at any given time. You don’t adhere to just one. Common sense has to be incorporated. I mean, eff.

Sure, after the Broncos QB, no Joe Shmoe could step in and be a competent QB. But I do believe that solely from a play calling perspective, if someone had intricate knowledge of the playbook, some laymans could call at least as good a game as some of these pros do.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Lily is so ho hum in that overplayed new commercial

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That whole thing with Hurts seemed weird.

Kind of like what you do when you are forced into it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Who are these idiots? Terrible analyst team

p1_

DCC 4Life
I wish CeeDee had Metcalfs build

data

Forbes #1
Fuck that. WGAS what other teams do. The most important thing is that we don't somehow back into a division title.
You dislike all other 31 teams the same?

You're on #teamtank? Or are you one of the ones that didn't care if we drafted #5 or #19 with momentum into next season?

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
We're definitely going to be tied for first place with 3 games left.
What do you think are our chances of winning the division - nil, slight, 50/50, possibly, strong?

I think it's nil. Yeah the records show all teams are a game of each other, but once the divisional games go down, we'll finish multiple games out of division lead.

Top Bottom