2020 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter | Redskins @ Cowboys | 11/26/2020

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The fake punt is getting a lot of the attention but I was much more baffled by the pass on 4th and inches.

Not just that they passed, but they attempted a much, much lower percentage pass than they needed to. That play call just didn't make any sense.
That game was really really really discouraging.

I'd been saying all week that I wanted the team to win and why, but there is no momentum to build and no belief in the staff to carry over if the staff is going to sabotage itself.

I had hoped that what we saw earlier in the season from them were rash reactions to trying to salvage a season full of promise, but there was no such threat last week. There is absolutely no excuse for the awful decisions and calls that we saw on Thursday and now I feel like we're back to where we were in October where the players could be doubting the staff.

If this is just who this staff is going to be, I can't say I feel all that confident in their ability to lead this team next season and beyond.

Just as I was starting to feel good about them after the way they had gotten the team to respond in November, they almost wipe out all the good they'd done by going back to the type of game we were seeing in the first half of the season that left us all baffled.

If there is another instance of this before the season ends, the Cowboys really need to look at whether this staff really has what it takes to progress this team further.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Don't worry, we're going to be tied for first in 2 weeks, plenty more opportunities for this rock solid team.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The QB needs to learn when to leave the pocket. Dalton stays in the pocket sometimes until it collapses and then still holds the ball just waiting to get tackled. If he hasn’t found a receiver by the count of 3 he needs to either scramble out of the pocket or throw the ball away. I haven't seen a lot of Quarter backs hang in the packet like he does.

Last edited:

data

Forbes #1
Imagine the tirade Bill Parcells if he saw the playcaling - fake punts, 4th from own 35, etc

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Things getting chippy with the Eagles and Seahawks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn the Eagles are bush league.

Going after Metcalf.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
There will be a pole shortly

• Haha
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom