2020 Season | Week 12 | Gameday Chatter | Redskins @ Cowboys | 11/26/2020

data

Forbes #1
We’re feeling it. Defense has stepped up. Dalton seems to have achieved a certain comfort level. Zekes got a burst with Zack Martin out at tackle.

We’ve got believers in the DCC again.

Is this where the bottom falls out, or does this team continue to further the farce for the bigger letdown?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
lose this game and Washington will essentially have a two game lead on us

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Blocking this DL is going to be a whole different animal from that Minny one. Will be interesting to see how the interior and McGovern in particular do. Hopefully Erving won't get too exposed.

But at least their offense won't be nearly as good.

If we do lose, at least the tankers won't have to worry as much. They have some very easy games just like we do, so this could win them the division.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think theyre getting better by the week, but we see the obvious holes in the secondary as a primary weakness. Perhaps we can continue to protect the ball well as we have of late. The early season negative turnover ratio was a killer.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Winning started Sunday and its not stopping today. Might as well cheer on the NFC East champions today.

data

Forbes #1
I guess the only point of interest is to see how deshaun Watson is playing without Hopkins.

His stats this year so far are impressive.

data

Forbes #1
@Iamtdg

national anthem actually being played live at the stadium. First time this season, I believe.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
@Iamtdg

national anthem actually being played live at the stadium. First time this season, I believe.
Crap, I missed it. Too much talking going on here right now. TV is muted.

data

Forbes #1
Crap, I missed it. Too much talking going on here right now. TV is muted.
hmmmm...although it may have been pre-recorded like yesterday or something at the stadium and then video-edited to look like it was live.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Over at the in laws so won’t be able to chatter much until I get home.

data

Forbes #1
Calvin Johnson - I don’t know if he’s a HOFer, let alone first ballot.

Sucks because he’s dragged down by the Lions performance. Yet, I can’t say Torry Holt or Reggie Wayne are better than CJ.

Where do you draw the line with these kinds of players, though? If Calvin Johnson goes in, shouldn’t Andre Johnson, too? Or is CJ where the line drawn?

With CJ, I think he will be punished for early retirement. By retiring early, he didn’t want enough the HOF, so voters won’t give it to him. Playing three more seasons wouldn’t have unveiled anything new that we didn’t already know about his ability, but just the sake of three more seasons would make him a sure fire HOFer.

Top Bottom