2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Ed sounds like he'd be in favor of the team bringing him in, when for decades he's been a huge critic of Jerry for signing talented but troubled players and thinking he could turn them around.

I wouldn't want Irving. He's an idiot. This team isn't winning anything this year anyway. We already have one defensive lineman who apparently doesn't want to play.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ed sounds like he'd be in favor of the team bringing him in, when for decades he's been a huge critic of Jerry for signing talented but troubled players and thinking he could turn them around.

I wouldn't want Irving. He's an idiot. This team isn't winning anything this year anyway. We already have one defensive lineman who apparently doesn't want to play.
Normally I would agree. But you got Smith, you got Gregory. They could provide support.

All I know is that we need interior help badly. I don't know if they are still worried about the locker room which is their go to regarding Thomas. But most of Irving's issues were with Garrett.

Fuck it. This D is not going to get better bringing in schlubs. Irving has/had talent.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If he was willing to come back, I'd give him another try. Hell, what do we have to lose? The season is on the brink of being lost anyway.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he was willing to come back, I'd give him another try. Hell, what do we have to lose? The season is on the brink of being lost anyway.
I agree. I know he will never probably be the same but the guy was take over games good on the Dline. It's sad what a waste of ability he has become. When he was playing he was a force at times.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

That is a quiet way to put 13 players on a COVID list.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm very impressed with Vrabel. I don't think Tennessee is overly talented but they have enough. When you have enough talent coaching can make a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom