2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
third pick overall. same sorry ass Jets. Lawrence should seriously think about staying at Clemson.
And Darnold is on a fast track to join him.

The Jets are like the Black Hole of the NFL Universe. Where careers go to die, if they ever started at all.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
I would certainly give up a 3rd round pick for him. You would have at least one option on the interior defensive line for the rest of this year and the next two. And the Jets would be eating all of the big salary cap money so whoever got him would do so cheaply. His contract is just about all signing bonus.

He's better than anyone you would hope to find in the 3rd round next year.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
I would certainly give up a 3rd round pick for him. You would have at least one option on the interior defensive line for the rest of this year and the next two. And the Jets would be eating all of the big salary cap money so whoever got him would do so cheaply. His contract is just about all signing bonus.

That’s wild.

I remember a lot of the “pundits” saying he was probably the best player in that whole draft.

Watch a well run organization like Baltimore scoop him up for peanuts on the dollar and turn him into something.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

A simple examination of next year's DT group should provide the answer.

It ain't great. I would give up a two for him.

People have a weird thing about picks.

A 2nd? Absolutely not!

Uh...look at our 2nd rounders through the years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
dumb. with Landon Collins out for the year, Reid stood a real chance of playing
And I think he got his feelings hurt with a PS offer. Everyone on the street is pretty much getting that. Dez Bryant got that and was happy to get it. It is basically a shot at getting on the roster.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And I think he got his feelings hurt with a PS offer. Everyone on the street is pretty much getting that. Dez Bryant got that and was happy to get it. It is basically a shot at getting on the roster.
Practice squad isn't much different than the regular roster this season. Guys are up and down all the time especially with the 3 week IR rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom