Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The cap is going to jump up a lot. The pie is getting bigger and the players will get more of the pie. 2 more playoff games and another regular season game is going to mean more money for everyone.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The cap is going to jump up a lot. The pie is getting bigger and the players will get more of the pie. 2 more playoff games and another regular season game is going to mean more money for everyone.
The number I keep seeing from NFL media guessing is 200mil or more

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This will probably drag out a while.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Does the players contract specify how much they are paid for each game or is it how much they are paid for a season? I know post season has a per game schedule but I didn’t think regular season games were broken down by games played.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Does the players contract specify how much they are paid for each game or is it how much they are paid for a season? I know post season has a per game schedule but I didn’t think regular season games were broken down by games played.
The players are paid weekly throughout the season. That is why they are pissed off, well some of them.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

He called Mayfield a fucking midget. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just what the owners were hoping for. Top of the food chain players might not like it, but the rank and file do, and they make up the majority of the players.
Yep pander to the lower 50+% and you've got a good chance of it passing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Hate it.

Hate it so much that I'm going to end up as "out" on football as I possibly can be.

I don't know if I can ever cut out my Cowboys addiction but a 17th game and an expanded playoffs essentially ruins the game for me. It ruins the perfect symmetry of the league's schedule and team balance. Before you know it they will be adding a 33rd team because they can't keep their greedy fucking hands off a $400 million franchise fee.

I have never paid less attention to an NFL offseason and if they do this, I think it damages my perception of the league permanently, unless and until they return to 16 games. It is fucking atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom