2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I think that's probably too easy an answer. The Romo teams were road warriors but constantly dropped games at Jerry-world. I wonder if it's a turf/grass thing. Easier to run razor-sharp routes on turf. But that would take a different analysis.
Or possibly the Garrett gameplan got abandoned earlier on the road and Romo as on the field OC took over

junk

Not So New Member
All this change. Very exciting.

When do they sign AB?

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Interesting sign to have after the Jimmy/Jerry debacle.

WAT!?!?

that last sentence makes no damn sense

he's been blowing that phrase out of his lying gob-hole since he bought the team, this is from the 90's:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm confused, can someone explain what this is saying? the description is jumbled and doesnt make sense to me
It is illustrating the win percentage of teams that trailed at half. Essentially, teams that can adjust and come back and win. It is the perfect illustration of what we have all said on this board for years. Jason Garrett cannot adjust because he doesn't know any other way than pathetic.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
WAT!?!?

that last sentence makes no damn sense

he's been blowing that phrase out of his lying gob-hole since he bought the team, this is from the 90's:

Props.

That's an excellent find and shows how full of shit he is which is why I find it funny that he gets so defensive about the subject.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I broke it down...Since start of 2017, we've played 50 games (including 2 playoff).

At the half, if we were:
- Tied, our W-L record was 3-2
- Losing <8 points (within 1 score), our W-L record was 1-8
- Losing >8 points (2+ scores), 0-8
- Winning <8 points, 11-3
- Winning >8 points, 13-1
i find that so amazing. It wasn't like we weren't putting up points. We often put up more points in the 2nd half than the 1st. Typically, really. But we seemed to lose in a number of different ways. Sometimes due to the offense, sometimes to the defense. Never was one thing. Amazing this led to such consistency - and not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom