2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Enjoy the performance from RG, but don’t pretend like it’s a normal thing with him.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Goof Son is acting like McCoy is still on the team.

Yep...they are going to sign him back, count on Hill.

That is the plan at DT.
We just refuse to go after a real difference-maker at NT.

I really hope he's just speaking for himself and that the coaches don't view DT as a non-issue.

I don't know what it is about these goofs that makes them blind to the issues at both DT and S. We've been so bad in both areas for so long and yet they just will not invest any real resources into improving those areas of the team.

It's just an endless combination of 5th round picks and over the hill bargain buys.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Goof Son is acting like McCoy is still on the team.

Yep...they are going to sign him back, count on Hill.

That is the plan at DT.
I wish I could just brush this off as you being negative but their track record points to them overvaluing and resigning players who are already on the roster.

Hill probably showed just enough flash to convince them that they don't need to address DT until the 3rd or 4th round.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I wish I could just brush this off as you being negative but their track record points to them overvaluing and resigning players who are already on the roster.

Hill probably showed just enough flash to convince them that they don't need to address DT until the 3rd or 4th round.
You know I am right. They have proven to overvalue the situations where mediocre players flash now and then.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You know I am right. They have proven to overvalue the situations where mediocre players flash now and then.
I have random arguments with friends and strangers on Twitter who are Cowboy fans about how we overvalue our own players and coaches too much.

Most recently I've been getting into scraps about the value of Kellen Moore. People are acting like it'll be a devastating loss if he leaves for the Boise State job and I just don't think it'll be that big of a deal if he leaves.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I have random arguments with friends and strangers on Twitter who are Cowboy fans about how we overvalue our own players and coaches too much.

Most recently I've been getting into scraps about the value of Kellen Moore. People are acting like it'll be a devastating loss if he leaves for the Boise State job and I just don't think it'll be that big of a deal if he leaves.
I like Moore. I don't think it is crippling, but he would be missed. It all depends on what the contingency is.

If it is just McCarthy as OC...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

In a normal year, I'd be more concerned with not looking at DTs in the first couple rounds. But not this year. The top talent is pretty thin, with nobody jumping out as a must have. I will not be upset if we wait until the 3rd-4th round to look at one. I'd rather dip into FA to fill next year and give Gallimore and Hill another chance to show they deserve to stay, then think longterm at the top of the 2022 draft if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom