2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There is no choice between Thomas and Lee because neither are freaking Dallas Cowboys at the moment.

Defense will be completely overhauled.

These guys are under contract, but all are flawed except maybe Lawrence: D-Law, LVE, Smith, Lewis, Awuzie, Armstrong, Wilson, Woods, Covington, Hill.

Even if I missed a straggler or two, that is a piss poor nucleus. Functional secondary, no depth, fragile LBs, non-existent to terrible front.

Every dollar and draft pick we can spare needs to be dedicated to creating a completely new unit.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not sure who you're referring to but ts not Garretts dad (I dont think).

Whoever this is seemed pretty knowledgeable but I don't understand why his anonymity is still being protected, especially since there is a gofundme account after his passing. If I'm going to support something I want to know its a real person, who it is and that its not a scam
Had some insomnia last night and saw this so I googled a few minutes. If you do, it's not that hard to find out who he really was.

Let's just say it looks like xwalker nailed it in this thread: Birddog26 twitter posts

IOW I think he was much less bombastic Arizona real estate professional.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Had some insomnia last night and saw this so I googled a few minutes. If you do, it's not that hard to find out who he really was.

Let's just say it looks like xwalker nailed it in this thread: Birddog26 twitter posts

my google-fu sucks, never been able to find a name & still haven't

on that note, Google seems to really suck these days, every search yields a barrage of ads. I have to go to the 2nd page often to find a non-ad, it used to only be a couple at the top

its time for a new search engine and YouTube replacement, they're ruining it imo

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

What the fuck is it about Arizona and "insider info"?

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
my google-fu sucks, never been able to find a name & still haven't

on that note, Google seems to really suck these days, every search yields a barrage of ads. I have to go to the 2nd page often to find a non-ad, it used to only be a couple at the top

its time for a new search engine and YouTube replacement, they're ruining it imo
www.duckduckgo.com

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Helping how? Stealing their playing time? Stunting their development?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Witten is staying, and we are trading up in the first for Okudah.

Enjoy your offseason.
We're only missing a 2nd round TE.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'd like to hit that fucking guy in the face with a buick.
Yep. Has to be the single most arrogant poster I've ever seen.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom