2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Wouldn't surprise me. This was shaping up to be the first time in a long time that we didn't have a player suspended during the offseason, considering the knuckleheads involved are now all finally gone. We need some kind of offseason drama to replace that.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Is Broaddus still with the Cowboys organization? I haven't seen him on any of their podcasts recently.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is Broaddus still with the Cowboys organization? I haven't seen him on any of their podcasts recently.
Nope. He was let go a couple of months ago. He is now on the 105.3 staff, I believe.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How in the fuck can you possibly put a guy who has played 4 years above Romo when he hasn't accomplished anything more than Romo did?
Damn sure can't claim the team carried Romo the whole way. He obviously made more than a couple wrs look better than they were.

I'm not certain we will ever be able to say that about Dak, despite his better than most OL and RB.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damn sure can't claim the team carried Romo the whole way. He obviously made more than a couple wrs look better than they were.

I'm not certain we will ever be able to say that about Dak, despite his better than most OL and RB.
Romo choked in the playoffs though which is why White is better than him

• Props
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
It’s an inflammatory post to drum up talk in the offseason.

Romo holds the major Cowboy passing records and his career spans both good and poor supporting casts. I remember 2011 when with broken ribs, terrible blocking, and a subpar defense the guy pulled Jesse fucking Holly aside and told him to be ready to win a game in overtime vs a far more talented opponent.

Dak’s probably durable enough not to have been so injured in the first place. I have to give him that.

Broken ribs aside, I just don’t see that kind of leadership and clutch play on a deep overtime pass with his supporting cast stripped away by awful Jerry moves likely with Dak. Not yet at least.

No, Dak’s the safe QB while Romo’s being characterized as the careless gunslinger. It’s BS of course.

Romo had a career 5.7 TD% and 2.7 Int%. Dak has exactly 1% less in each category. His TD percentage is affected by havin Zeke and his own rushing TDs, but it’s still clearly not high enough.

He has time to improve

data

Forbes #1
It’s an inflammatory post to drum up talk in the offseason.

Romo holds the major Cowboy passing records and his career spans both good and poor supporting casts. I remember 2011 when with broken ribs, terrible blocking, and a subpar defense the guy pulled Jesse fucking Holly aside and told him to be ready to win a game in overtime vs a far more talented opponent.
Dak underthrows Jesse Holley and Holley gets tackled at midfield instead. Then we punt and then 49ers come back and win the game, propelling then to a Super Bowl win. Hillary Clinton is our President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom