2020 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Wow, I can't believe it has already been that long.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Wow, I can't believe it has already been that long.
I remember the day vividly. I was in my office in Downtown Dallas and my view was overlooking the fairgrounds and Baylor hospital. The news came on through the internet and I recall saying to myself Tom Landry just died in that hospital building I am looking at. That was my last year working before I retired.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
This is such a stupid idea.

What, he's going to be the next guy in the retread tour?

We did it with Witten, so he's next. And just as ridiculous.

I am sorry, with an active roster how it is, you can't just have some guy that comes into the game in the event you have a specific situation, i.e. a jump ball in goal line. He's not doing anything above what a fourth string WR would do.

Bryant is washed.
I'd give him a workout, and if that went well, a vet minimum contract and bring him to offseason work and training camp.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Mike Fisher was on 1053 today arguing Dez is worth a spot and they brought up this and Fish had to admit probably not.
I'll let the other Bryant (Ventrell or whatever his name is) handle that. That's certainly all that guy was good for, if that.

Cotton

Staff member
This isn't Cowboys related, but I am curious as to what everyone thinks. Who is in the wrong?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The guy in the back seat is completely out of line. The lady purchased or obtained her seat and all that goes with it including using the recliner. She is not responsible for his misfortune of having to sit in the back seat. His beef is with the airlines if in fact he has a beef at all. He is being rude and his conduct could be considered harassment almost to the point of potential injury since he is jostling her head which could lead to other physical problems. She needs to ask the airlines staff to intervene rather than attempting to confront him. If the airlines does not remedy the problem after being notified she should consider suing both the rude individual and the airline.

Last edited:

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
The guy in the back seat is completely out of line. The lady purchased or obtained her seat and all that goes with it including using the recliner. She is not responsible for his misfortune of having to sit in the back sheet. His beef is with the airlines if in fact he has a beef at all. He is being rude and his conduct could be considered harassment almost to the point of potential injury since he is jostling her head which could lead to other physical problems. She needs to ask the airlines staff to intervene rather than attempting to confront him. If the airlines does not remedy the problem after being notified she should consider suing both the rude individual and the airline.
I completely agree with you. I don't see any reason why there would even be a debate.

Cotton

Staff member
Time stamped you by five minutes in the Test thread.
It's not considered a time stamp if it's a completely different forum. Timestamp not recognized.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's not considered a time stamp if it's a completely different forum. Timestamp not recognized.
Says the guy who posts non-Cowboys things in the random Cowboys thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom